- Series: Perspectives
- Library Binding: 80 pages
- Publisher: Benchmark Books (February 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1854356658
- ISBN-13: 978-1854356659
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 8.2 x 10.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,160,524 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
A Multicultural Portrait of Learning in America (Perspectives) Library Binding – February, 1994
100 Young Adult Books to Read in a Lifetime
Amazon's editors chose their list of the one hundred young adult books to read, whether you're fourteen or forty...Learn more
Browse our Teacher Supplies store, with everything teachers need to educate students and expand their learning.
More About the Author