4.0 out of 5 stars book in perfect conditiion
Received this book in perfect condition..looks brand new..although the pages seem to be of recycled paper.
But it took many many days to be recieved..around 15-20 days.
Published on December 17, 2009 by Abbas A. Batliwala

3.0 out of 5 stars Well-written, too old
Published on April 1, 2009 by MidLife Learner

3.0 out of 5 stars Well-written, too old, April 1, 2009
This review is from: Multimedia Concepts, Enhanced Edition-Illustrated Introductory (Illustrated (Course Technology)) (Paperback)
This is really easy to read and understand, unfortunately, it was written in 2003. It is being used for my course in 2009 and much of the information needs updating. For example: Netscape is a popular browser (now extinct), desired computer setup incl Pentium III 750 and 256 RAM and 20 GB of hard disk. Nonetheless, it is giving me a general background. I just have to know that parts are obsolete.

4.0 out of 5 stars book in perfect conditiion, December 17, 2009
But it took many many days to be recieved..around 15-20 days.

3.0 out of 5 stars good, September 29, 2010
I bought it as a school book. I don't think I actually ever even cracked it open, which is common in a lot of courses. School books are usually a money sinkhole

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for an outdated item., September 25, 2012
carolegs "carole" (Rosebud Reservation, South Dakota) - See all my reviews
Okay for an outdated item. It gives me an idea of how some people structure Multimedia learning, which is what I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful multimedia primer, March 18, 2008
This was required by my multimedia course and it's a great, but dated, overview of the multimedia realm.

Used & New from: $0.01