Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on September 26, 2013
At first when I purchased this item, I didn't see its power or usefulness. I am in network marketing and I needed a projector to showcase my business; because of its size, weight and USB, AV and SD capability, I can stuff it in my back pack and take it anywhere and give a professional 12" to 67" presentation, it is awesome. The sound is plenty loud, but getting an external speaker would probably increase its range; with the mini tripod I purchased for it, I feel like I have a real powerful tool that looks like a toy, but works like an expensive projector.

I believe this item, would make a great Christmas gift, I highly recommend it for people who needs something for their teenager for school presentations, and to watch a fun movie on family nights. For the price you can't beat its versatility... enjoy.
11 comment| 72 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 2, 2013
I recently was made the safety coordinator at work, had to make a Power Point presentation. I had a small budget and found this projector. It sounded good being HD, 20-60" screen size, ect. I spent hours putting this presentation together. When I finished, come to find out, font and font sizes are not agreeable with this projector, as anyone can attest to this type of presentation you don't want to turn off the lights as your audience will probably fall asleep. It's just not bright enough for this type of application, however, the videos that I presented came in good, "with the lights off" at 6' from the screen.
22 comments| 91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 12, 2014
A lot of people are rating this low, I think, because they want HD movie theater quality projection for $70. Well, you will not get that but on the upside this is a great little projector for the money. It comes nicely boxed and with all the bits you need to get going, minus 2 aaa batteries for the remote, and you definitely need the remote. You can easily see the projection in a bedroom with the lights off and the drapes drawn or outside at night. The sound quality is good although I chose to purchase additional speakers (amazon basics), the projection quality is that of like the drive in movies you went to as a kid. Definitely not awesome or HD but I bought this to have backyard drive in movie theme parties with my friends and it works a treat for that. You can inexpensively buy blackout cloth from any fabric store to make a screen (don't waste money on an expensive screen for something like this. The RCA cables that came with mine were rubbish and resulted in loud buzzing when I hooked them to a dvd player. I simply gave them the boot and used an HDMI and a mini HDMI cable to connect my laptop and kindle fire respectively. I haven't used the USB port but the HDMI connection works beautifully. All in all I would say buy this projector but keep your expectations in line with the price you are paying and recognize that you are purchasing what amounts to a toy rather than a serious piece of home theater equipment.
on April 2, 2013
This is the cheapest price for a . Projecter it is the best way to be I love mine to snatch movies and play the Wii on it.
on February 13, 2014
For all the people saying this product is bad and have rated it 1 star, I believe for the price and size this is a pretty damn good projector for kids or even if you want to watch a movie on your wall,
on November 4, 2013
Like all features loveing it! It's something I recommend to anyone who is looking for home theater it's awesome for pictures to still learning on it though!
on May 25, 2014
This never worked from the beginning. Blurry, wouldn't pull up the USB jump drive info....ugh, need I go on? The bigger problem was that I could not return it, as I waited for a friend to do the technical side -- which was beyond the 30 day return. Every time I look at it on the shelf, I am disgusted. I've seen this projector as low as $60 and as high as $110. At any price, a product is never a bargain if it doesn't work!!!
on June 20, 2015
I had to return this product. I wanted to set it up to watch DVDs to make a family movie night. I know it's very low-cost, but many of the reviews described the picture as being clear. Let me say that it's not clear AT ALL! Not for movies. And the screen was probably smaller than my 32" TV (I couldn't get it any bigger without badly distorting the image). I never could get a movie to play on it, despite following all the instructions. I'm not sure what this would be good for, but it's definitely not good for pictures or watching movies.
on April 13, 2014
Ok - first of all. If this doesn't outline the amazing cheap prices of producing products in other countries… I don't know what does.

How is it possible to produce and sell a WORKING projector device with remote control and wiring for $60??

That said, the picture quality is pretty awful.

1. The picture essentially does not show up when there is even the faintest amount of light in the room.
2. If you are going to use it in a completely dark space, know that text is basically not legible.
3. Would work really well for a kid's playroom or something where you don't care about high res or care if it gets bumped.
on April 19, 2014
I had ordered this product as a replacement for my 32 inch lcd. The packaging, quality of make everything was good. But when I started the projector I was a little disappointed. After reading other reviews, my level of expectation was already low so this I was a little disheartened. The pixels were clearly visible and wording/pictures were just too blur. I printed the returns shipment the very next day and shipped it out immediately. The returns was hassle free and the refund was quick too. So some time wasted but I wanted to try it out before believing and I have to say--not for regular watching.