on October 17, 2011
Verified Purchase
I bought one of these cause I have an old meter that was wearing out. I took it out of the box and connected the test leads and turned it on (it came with a free battery) and started testing some AA batteries. It read pretty accurately and there is a feature that my older meter does not have a blue backlight, yes!, a light that you can see at night. It was very bright and this meter makes a great meter for dark places where there is not light, BUT it does not stay on long enough. It has different ranges for Voltage, Resistance, Amperage. It's a very good meter for beginners to advanced. It can test transistors and diodes. So it's a very good uselful meter. It does not test capacitors, which I might have to get another one for that next year. To replace the battery you have to open up the case to replace the battery.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on April 8, 2013
Verified Purchase
...but a little on the complicated side. Would recommend this for a pro who uses a VOM a lot and has the experience to take advantage of all its featured. Like a simpler VOM myself.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again