4.0 out of 5 stars Great
I love the cover photo and have enjoyed the book. I would recommend this book for anyone with multiple dogs.
Published 13 months ago by Edith

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Reference Material, as start point.
This book is good material, very good quality of the printing and photos, however, it only covers just a few scenarios. I would like a book similar to this but more focused on daily multi-dog environment issues. This book went very extensive on puppy care, just introducing a new member, but for that there is already a lot of material in the market.
Published on May 30, 2011 by Opera fan

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Reference Material, as start point., May 30, 2011
Opera fan (Brownsville, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Multiple-Dog Family (Animal Planet Pet Care Library) (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, May 28, 2013

The Multiple-Dog Family (Animal Planet Pet Care Library)
The Multiple-Dog Family (Animal Planet Pet Care Library) by Sheila Webster Boneham (Paperback - September 1, 2009)
$10.95 $9.77