Customer Discussions > Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon forum

Multiple Mansions!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 8, 2011 6:03:40 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 17, 2013 8:58:57 AM PDT
In the E3 presentation, it was clearly stated that there was more than 1 mansion included in the game!

I hope that there are at least 3. The first with a medium level of difficulty. After completing that, they could have a harder mansion and the original Gamecube game.

What do you hope for from this title?

Posted on Jun 9, 2011 8:21:51 AM PDT
saskamazon says:
just checked IGNs review of their time playing the game .... it does sound fabulous! I caught the part about multiple mansions as well ... in the clip, the food on the table is even steaming, they have beautifully rendered every detail. the clip viewed on the 3DS is stunning .... 2D just does not do these games justice. sure wish they had a release date. I want to be at the store the moment it opens .... you have a zapper now on the vaccum for escaping ghosts & some sort of bright strobe light .... fun fun. hope the game sells like hotcakes ! now, I'll just cross my fingers that at some future date, Wario gets a 3DS launch too .... he's a personal fav. of mine.

Posted on Aug 16, 2011 9:47:03 AM PDT
When I saw they were making a paper mario for the 3ds, I almost had a coronary. Then I saw Luigis Mansion 2. My heart cant take much more of this. I need my 3ds. NOW.

Posted on Feb 7, 2013 3:09:59 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 17, 2013 9:00:40 AM PDT
Amazon updated the product info to say that there are 5 mansions. I am hoping that this only refers to the main story mode and also doesn't include the ScareScraper (multiplayer mode).

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 22, 2013 6:09:37 AM PDT
Catalyst says:
Are there any reviews by IGN that don't sound "Fabulous"? With that being said, this game does look to be pretty fun. I'm a little worried about the controls though.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Jun 8, 2011
Latest post:  Mar 22, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon by Nintendo (Nintendo 3DS)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (750)