5.0 out of 5 stars Great for home or school (or home school!) wall, February 19, 2006
This review is from: Multiplication Models (Natural Math: Multiplication, 24X36) (Wall Chart)
Ever since I saw this poster, I haven't been able to get the ideas out of my head. You know how when they introduce multiplication to kids, it's always like "if you have 3 rows of chairs with six chairs in each row", etc? Well, that is a perfectly good way to do it, but this poster shows a whole bunch of other ways it can be introduced or modeled. I have four kids in elementary school and I am always thinking about ways to talk to them about natural situations that multiplication comes up in. Now when I do that my mind snaps back to something on this poster. It's very cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for homeschoolers or teachers; fascinating and inspiring., December 3, 2013
Excellent poster. I've been mesmerized by it. My four year old is interested in math and she spends 15 minutes staring at it every day. This poster has sparked lots of grown up conversations about math and multiplication and what it really means, and has inspired me to come up with new and more creative ways to present math concepts to my young kids. We are unschoolers (homeschoolers who use an enriched home environment and games/play to teach our kids) and this poster is a great jumping off place for my conversations with my kids about math.

The art is good, with two great examples for each of the 12 different ways of thinking about multiplication.
This poster could be useful to teach a grade school kid even up to sixth or seventh grade because it has some deep examples and deals with advanced concepts like fractions, decimals, fractals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating visuals, April 6, 2014
My two and four year olds are intrigued by the pictures without being intimidated or feeling pressured by the math.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for my classroom!, March 14, 2014
This is a perfect compliment to my multiplication unit with 2nd and 3rd graders! Affordable, attractive. I just love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars need more words, February 12, 2014
It would be great to have some kind examples (few pages).
plus it is really big poster, but it is not likely to be used on the classroom wall, why not to make it smaller

5.0 out of 5 stars Great poster, June 5, 2013
My 5.75yo said "wow!" when he first saw it hanging above his bed. Then later, he told me "I love it all day and all night!". When he got it he knew about 2/3rd of his times tables. Now (less than 2 weeks later) he knows them all, 0*0 to 12*12. Of course he didn't learn them all from this poster (this poster only has a few examples), but the poster did inspire him. I'd recommend getting this for any kid who loves math, or any kid who doesn't love math yet but who you'd want to love math.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 23, 2014
great

Multiplication Models (Natural Math: Multiplication, 24X36)
Used & New from: $18.95