Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grooming Deals Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Cyber Monday Video Game Deals Outdoor Deals on HTL

Size: 2-PackColor: -1Change

on January 7, 2010
We use this rack to dry our baby's Dr. Brown's GLASS bottles. It's a unique design and eye catching enough to make you forget it doesn't match any type of kitchen decor! I've seen these last a short time at the local Wal-Mart, as they fly off the shelves as soon as they stock 'em... much better price here in Amazon, though.
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 28, 2009
I absolutely love this drying rack. It is such a neat looking design and is pretty sturdy. I read that another popular drying rack couldn't easily accomodate wide-neck bottles like Avent, but this one does with no problems. There are enough "arms" for 12 bottles or rings, etc. Water accumulation isn't a problem at all.
on May 29, 2011
I needed a bottle rack and was considering one of the more "serious" looking racks because I figured that they were all business and would get the job done. I saw this rack and was suspicious that it was the super-model of drying racks... All looks, no substance. I showed it to my husband before he left for the day and decided that I would make my purchase "tomorrow".

Well, my husband, nice man that he is, came home with the Sprout! I was excited to have a stylish drying alternative to my folded paper towel, but was still suspicious of its frivolous looks.

I've had it for over a week now and it does a GREAT job! It holds a lot more items than it looks like it would, and it adds a euro-chic flair to my 1920's shabby-chic wannabe kitchen.

Long and short, I love it. If I were you I'd buy it. (I was you last week come to think of it). It almost makes me smile when I'm cleaning bottles at 3 AM. I would give it as a gift and I might send it to college with my daughter in 18 years so she can use it to dry her shot glass collection in style.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 27, 2012
My husband and I bought 2 of these drying racks for our babies bottles. We ended up loving them so much that we ordered 2 more. At first we were using them to dry our babies glass evenflo bottles on them, but later found that they work great for breast pump parts too. The racks are sturdy enough to hold 12 glass bottles without tipping or falling over. You can also fit the rings and caps on the rack as well. I am able to fit the breast pump flanges on the rack with the diaphragms, valves and bottles without any problem. I use the longer pegs for the bottles and the shorter ones for the flanges. The way the pegs are bent, allows them to sit securely on the rack. The tray underneath collects water that may drip off the washed items, so no mess on the counter. Another nice feature to this drying rack is that the top part spins around like a lazy susan. You can spin the rack to add items as you wash. I also liked this drying rack since it had such a modern design. It is pretty attractive compared to other classic bottle drying racks. I really don't mind having 4 of them sitting on the counter at all times!
review image review image
on November 5, 2009
this rack is cute. i needed a rack that didn't require a drainoff to the sink andd this rack has a builtin catch. it's sturdy and has held up with daily use.
on August 31, 2010
I absolutely LOVE this drying rack! We decided to go with the glass bottles for our baby since we had to throw all of the bottles from our first child away due to BPA and this rack will hold 12 8 oz bottles with no problem! It will also hold sippy cups and eating utensils so I am able to use it for both of my children and I know that we will be using it for a long time to come. It is also super cute! My MIL was just here for 2 weeks to visit and she told me that she liked washing the bottles so that she could put them "In the cute green thing!" very funny! I would recommend this to anyone using glass bottles!!
on January 29, 2011
We initially bought another drying rack that takes up a lot of counter space and has a slanted tray that requires you drain the water into the sink. What a pain in the butt! So we went and bought the Munchkin one instead, and we're MUCH happier! If you are in a small apartment like us, counter space is precious real estate, and this rack will be one of the smallest (but big in capacity) you can buy.

We have a combination of 4 oz and 8 oz Dr. Brown's bottles, so the short and long arms on this rack are perfect for both types of bottles. We also hang our baby's soother on the arms. The cup in the middle is great for holding the Dr. Brown's bottles venting tube. Every few days, we put the entire rack in the dishwasher to wash it. The parts break down and put back together really easily.

Once you buy this rack and use it, you don't think about it again, and that's the true test of a great product.
on August 29, 2009
I love this drying rack! I use Dr Brown bottles with lots of little pieces. There are plenty of places for everything. There are even places for the valves from the Dr Brown bottles where they stand up straight and I feel like they dry completely.It looks really cool, doesn't take up much counter space and holds all the parts to at least 8 bottles and has a spot for the tiny brushes for cleaning the valves and tubes. I highly recommend this product!
on January 23, 2012
I LOVE this drying rack. We received the First Years two-tiered spinning rack as a gift and another similar hand-me-down one, but this one is the most functional and also cute with its bright green and white color. It's well-designed and holds a lot for its compact size. I especially love how the "arms" are angled, it seems to allow air to flow in and dry bottles better. On the spinning rack the bottles hang vertically and ours would still be wet the next morning (although we do live in a humid climate). The shorter arms and flat bottom rack are great for all your nipples, collars, caps, pacifiers, etc. and the middle cup is perfect for spoons now that our baby has started on solids.

My one suggestion would be to add a couple more short "arms" because it seems like they could fit without compromising airflow. But really, I can't complain because you get a lot of drying mileage out of this rack's small footprint. As a caveat, we still use a spin rack for drying my pump parts because they wouldn't all fit on this thing. But we only sterilize once a day so can't really expect to fit everything we use throughout the day on this compact rack. We bought one for the grandparents house and it's sufficient for them when they have baby all day.
on December 20, 2009
I was very happy w/ my purchase - glad I found this product b/c it's everything I was looking for...modern, compact, functional, and affordable! I also love that it spins and it has a built-in reservoir. The plastic material does not look cheap at all. I almost spent $30 on the Skip Hop Splash b/c I wanted something more modern but I wasn't sure if my Born Free bottles would fit and the fact that it's overpriced! Then there's the bulky First Year's Modular rack that is functional and affordable but not the most presentable-looking rack you can put in your kitchen counter.