5.0 out of 5 stars Useful and Inexpensive.
Published on November 10, 2008 by Gary Peterson

2.0 out of 5 stars not good for glass
I got this for my bottles when I stopped nursing during the day. This looked nice, and easy to use. But, once I put my bottles on it, all the hinges that held all the spikes up just crashed down, causing my glass bottles to go crashing to the ground. I am sure it would work great for plastic bottles. But, the glass ones are just way to heavy.
Published on September 18, 2008 by Sarah El Guerrab

2.0 out of 5 stars not good for glass, September 18, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful and Inexpensive., November 10, 2008
Gary Peterson (San Diego, California USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Munchkin Deluxe Drying Rack (Baby Product)
We have a month-old baby boy. He feeds about every three hours. This requires a certain amount of bottles, nipples, etc, etc. Then there's the stuff associated with my wife's Modelo Pump. Of course, all of these things have to be washed, dried and sterilized. We have quite a production line going and it tends to overwhelm the kitchen double-sink area, which is still being used for it's normal duties.

My wife picked up the Munchkin Bottle Cleaning/Drying Rack and it has proven to be quite useful. It takes up only a small amount of counter space. We use only lightweight plastic Avent and Modelo bottles, and they've presented no problems. Plus it holds all sorts of other stuff, just as shown in the illustration. It's a very useful rack and is inexpensive. It has greatly improved our little production line.

Gary Peterson

3.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied but wish there was something better on the market, August 21, 2009
This review is from: Munchkin Deluxe Drying Rack (Baby Product)
I guess I am satisfied with this product but if I found a drying rack that seemed better, I would trade this in right away. It does leave a small footprint on my kitchen counter and I appreciate that about it. The rack doesn't hold a ton of stuff; it fills up fast with just my pumping parts and storage bottles. I really hate that it doesn't have any drainage holes. As another reviewer commented, I am considering drilling my own holes and putting a towel underneath. Water collects in a pool at the bottom of the rack and it gets pretty nasty if you don't dry it up on a regular basis. It's annoying when little pump parts fall into that puddle; I then have to wash the part again. I have been looking for a better drying rack but haven't found one yet. I would gladly return this if I thought there was something better on the market.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not great - get the Prince Lionheart instead!, December 27, 2010
This review is from: Munchkin Deluxe Drying Rack (Baby Product)
We actually got The First Years rack as well as the Munchkin drying racks, and neither was very useful.

This Munchkin Drying Rack holds lots of "snap out" pieces that fit in the Medela bottle lids (to close off breast milk after you pump), but little else. The bottle holders are kind of nice 4-8" tall stalks you can put the bottle on, but the stalks aren't much use for nipples. We don't use the lids with the snap out pieces, so it was pretty useless for us. It might be more helpful for those who use Tri-Flow bottles, since they are also made by Munchkin.

Another popular option, the First Years Rack, holds most bottles/accessories in the front, but didn't hold them very well in some cases. Dr. Brown's bottles didn't fit well at all. The back area holds a scrubbing brush (which we liked - keeps it vertical and dry), but wasn't very good at holding nipples or bottle lids (from Playtex Naturalatch Bottles, in this case). My wife took one look, tried to place a part or two and sent me back with it.

The best rack we have found is from Prince Lionheart:

It holds 8 bottles as well as other accessories on those same "projections"... it has places to dry the miscellaneous little parts of a breast pump and can fit the breast pump shields with no problem. A side by side comparison of the three racks makes it no comparison!

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT & AFFORDABLE!, February 10, 2011
This review is from: Munchkin Deluxe Drying Rack (Baby Product)
THIS IS A PERFECT SIZE .....IT FITS ALL THE PIECES OF MY DR.BROWN BOTTLES AND HAS EXTRA ROOM FOR MORE!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product for Little Money, April 27, 2008
D. Morton "Dawnly" (Central Mass, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Munchkin Deluxe Drying Rack (Baby Product)
I was looking for something inexpensive but functional to use to dry my bottles and pump accessories, I chose this product. The footprint it leaves on the counter space is small, and has the ability to hold pretty much all the parts I use. I use Dr. Brown's bottles (whooo) glass and plastic, plus the Medela pump, bottle and storage sets. The Dr Brown bottles have some extra parts that need decent drying time, so this rack works great.

5.0 out of 5 stars would buy it again, January 6, 2011
This review is from: Munchkin Deluxe Drying Rack (Baby Product)
I got this on my baby shower, I thought I would even need it but after a few days I put it out and never put it away again. It has decent price, takes up little space on the counter and can hold a lot of stuff. I appreciate the bottle brush came with it. It cleans perfectly. But be aware that on the other end of it, there is a small brush for nipples, hidden in the handle, which I only noticed after a half a year! You can fold the rack in seconds and put it back to the box. The only worse thing about it is, that it cannot really hold glass bottles, because they are heavy and it will get unsteady. For those I use a separate paper towel put next to it on the counter. I bought this one for my best friend and her baby and I would buy it again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good for drying Glass Bottles, December 2, 2014
This review is from: Munchkin Deluxe Drying Rack (Baby Product)
If you are using glass bottles for your baby's feeding, don't get this product. The spokes on which the bottles are dried are too weak to support the weight of glass bottles and therefore, the bottles will fall and break. Also, when the bottles are put on there, it is a tight squeeze, they are fighting for space, as opposed to resting in their spot nicely. I wouldn't recommend this product at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars A necessity for all the bottle accessories, July 6, 2010
This review is from: Munchkin Deluxe Drying Rack (Baby Product)
We are supplementing breastfeeding with formula, and this drying rack is a must for holding all the pieces you don't want drying on high heat in the dishwasher. What I'm using it for: the innards to the Doc Brown's bottles, nipples, breastshields, membranes, Snappies (for measuring and storing breastmilk) and bottles themselves. I've got 3 of them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Definitely pass on this, June 23, 2012
Erin C "11eleven" (Lancaster, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Munchkin Deluxe Drying Rack (Baby Product)
I've tried four different drying racks, and this was definitely the worst one. The bottle spikes are so close together you can't even put two bottles next to each other. We use Dr Browns standard bottles, which are very skinny and still had a problem fitting two next to each other. Also all the water just collects at the bottom and crusts over. I threw mine away after a couple weeks.

Munchkin Deluxe Drying Rack