Most helpful critical review
163 of 173 people found the following review helpful
Not the best for a toddler .... has flaws
on July 18, 2011
* useful / helpful for smaller items
* affordable / not too expensive
* less expensive than a seat protector, altho I haven't used it in the winter.
* probably great for people with babies!
* pockets not deep enough, taller sippy cups and items fall out
* does not hang flush with seat
* strap shows on the adult seat
* you can feel the strap when you sit in the adult seat
* child cannot reach contents when in car seat
* some sippy cups do not fit in the cup holders
I guess my biggest concern is that it holds the sippy cups, but why have the sippy cup holder when the child cannot reach the sippy cup? Also, it's frustrating the many of the items, including the sippy cups fall out on occasion. I'm surprised the other reviewers are OK with this. When my 3-yr old gets in the car and I strap him in, either myself or my chid knocks items out of the holder.
Overall, I'd only recommend this to people with babies. Baby toys are smaller and the parent can distribute them to the child.