5.0 out of 5 stars Great Organizer
This is a must have in you car when you have little ones. It prevents things from being tossed around everywhere. Everything I need for my infant fits perfectly inside the pockets and it does not get in the way of the back seat passenger that may have to sit behind it. It's great!
Published on April 1, 2011 by evivas

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best for a toddler .... has flaws
Pros:

* attractive
* useful / helpful for smaller items
* affordable / not too expensive
* less expensive than a seat protector, altho I haven't used it in the winter.
* probably great for people with babies!

Cons:

* pockets not deep enough, taller sippy cups and items fall out
* does not hang flush with seat...
Published on July 18, 2011 by Andrea Z

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best for a toddler .... has flaws, July 18, 2011
Andrea Z (Milwaukee, WI) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Munchkin Backseat Organizer, Black (Baby Product)
Pros:

* attractive
* useful / helpful for smaller items
* affordable / not too expensive
* less expensive than a seat protector, altho I haven't used it in the winter.
* probably great for people with babies!

Cons:

* pockets not deep enough, taller sippy cups and items fall out
* does not hang flush with seat
* strap shows on the adult seat
* you can feel the strap when you sit in the adult seat
* child cannot reach contents when in car seat
* some sippy cups do not fit in the cup holders

I guess my biggest concern is that it holds the sippy cups, but why have the sippy cup holder when the child cannot reach the sippy cup? Also, it's frustrating the many of the items, including the sippy cups fall out on occasion. I'm surprised the other reviewers are OK with this. When my 3-yr old gets in the car and I strap him in, either myself or my chid knocks items out of the holder.

Overall, I'd only recommend this to people with babies. Baby toys are smaller and the parent can distribute them to the child.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for keeping a mess off the floorboards.., March 5, 2012
Haley (West Monroe, LA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Munchkin Backseat Organizer, Black (Baby Product)
I was aware of some of the problem areas other people had pointed out and bought it anyway. In some reviews people said that there is no strap on the bottom of the product, so that it dangles and hits their kids' feet. Well, when I opened the package, it most definitely had a strap on the bottom! The bottom strap is the same kind of clip on strap at the top, and since I rarely have passengers, I don't need to worry about somebody snagging the strap when they sit down or anything.

I also own the same sippy cup that's pictured in the cup holder, as well as the car seat I own has two built-in cup holders, so I am not faced with the dilemma of cups falling out.

There is no way a toddler still in a car seat (kids under 4) will be able to reach the bottom two areas under the cup holders closest to the floor. That should be common sense right there. In my situation, with my daughter being almost 2 and still in a car seat, she is not able to reach across to the top compartments unless she wiggles her way out of the car seat straps, which she is good at doing anyway. So I have her favorite toys all stored in the top mesh compartment, and can easily reach them to give them to her while driving. The cup holders on the organizer will probably end up holding snacks or other small accessories like socks and shoes.

Overall, this is a great thing to have for a child who isn't required to be in a car seat anymore. For children 5 and over this is a great way to keep crayons and toys off the floor, if your child can be conditioned to remember to put stuff back in the organizer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Organizer, April 1, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Organizer!, November 10, 2011
This review is from: Munchkin Backseat Organizer, Black (Baby Product)
Keeps my two year old occupied by herself in the backseat! No more reaching behind me while I am driving. A must have for any parent. Easy one-click install and removal. Lots of pockets!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, April 18, 2013
This review is from: Munchkin Backseat Organizer, Black (Baby Product)
Very nice, used in back seat of car for long trips. Nice to be able to keep a variety of items at hand and be able to easily get to them. Made well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Backseat Organizer, September 27, 2011
This review is from: Munchkin Backseat Organizer, Black (Baby Product)
This has come in handy. But the truck I have to put it in doesn't have an adjustable headrest, so it is a tight fit over the built in headrest (and sometimes pops off).

4.0 out of 5 stars Great organizer, March 4, 2011
This review is from: Munchkin Backseat Organizer, Black (Baby Product)
I love this backseat organizer. It's small but it does a big job by keeping all of my kid's things together in one easy to reach place.

1.0 out of 5 stars Both Straps Too Short, October 22, 2011
This review is from: Munchkin Backseat Organizer, Black (Baby Product)
I'm sure this would be a good organizer...if it would actually attach to the carseat. I drive a Ford Expedition, and the seat is all one piece, meaning I can't lift up the headrest to fit the strap onto the seat. The upper strap is about an inch too short and the lower strap is at least a few inches too short. Not sure at this point if it's worth the trouble to send back. If I do keep this, I'll have to buy some elastic and sew it onto both straps. I bought 2 of these, so that's 4 straps I would need to sew...I so don't have time for this with 2 small kids. As is, this product is worthless since I can't attach it to my seat. My seat itself is not that big. I know I can't be the only one in America with an SUV, so I wish Munchkin would have had the good sense to make the adjustable straps a little bit longer...can you tell I'm annoyed??!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Organizer - Works fine in Rav4, August 21, 2011
LotsOfSmiles (Naperville, IL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Munchkin Backseat Organizer, Black (Baby Product)
I have a Rav4 and it works just fine. I bought it for storage and also to protect my seats from my 3 year old. So far it's doing a good job.

1.0 out of 5 stars We don't really use it any more, May 16, 2013
This review is from: Munchkin Backseat Organizer, Black (Baby Product)
The concept seems perfect, but in reality, the pockets just are not deep enough for it to be useful storage.

Munchkin Backseat Organizer, Black