5.0 out of 5 stars Wow
Published on August 24, 2011 by J. Rollings

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay
This is ok but nothing real great but our one year old grandson plays with it but not one of his faves.
Published 14 months ago by bow

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, August 24, 2011
This review is from: Munchkin Baby Bath Ball, Colors May Vary (Baby Product)
This toy looked pretty unimpressive to me, but my child was in the age-range listed on the packaging, so I picked it up because I needed a tub toy. Turns out, it's a deceptively clever little toy! The side with the cut-outs is flexible, so you can collapse it and it springs back into place - it's also easy for baby to grab. The other side has perforations so that baby can strain bathwater through it. And, like another reviewer mentioned, you can use it to gently rinse off soap suds - super handy! There's a clear plastic ball inside with little sea-shapes that rattle around as the ball rolls around inside the toy. For whatever reason, at my house, this toy isn't just for the bath! My daughter loves it and carries it all over the place so that I have to search for it at bath time. Now my husband has taken to keeping it in his car because she'll play quietly with it in her carseat - she shakes it a little bit and falls asleep! So that's it: I'm ordering more of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars best bath toy!, August 18, 2011
This review is from: Munchkin Baby Bath Ball, Colors May Vary (Baby Product)
I got this as gift, and have used it since day one with my baby. its great as a toy, but also great to rinse soap off my baby with a very gentle sprinkle. highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Our 1 year old grandson LOVES this!, May 16, 2013
This review is from: Munchkin Baby Bath Ball, Colors May Vary (Baby Product)
When you've already babysat one grandson, you've got a large supply of toddler toys for the second to grow into. For #2's birthday, we thought it'd be a fun idea to put together a big box of new bath toys, and this one has been a particular hit! The bottom of it has holes and he loves when I fill it with water and sprinkle it over him! Having colorful, fun toys like this is such a great way to calm the trepidation babies sometimes experience when they graduate to the adult bathtub from - in our case, the secure feeling he had confined in the kitchen sink! Has to feel like he's in an ocean now. Having fun with toys preoccupies them and takes their minds off of their fears. He can easily pick it up with his little fingers, and loves plopping it back down in the water to create his own "splashies". Very happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yay- a bath toy that doesn't get mildew, December 30, 2011
This review is from: Munchkin Baby Bath Ball, Colors May Vary (Baby Product)
So happy I found this bath toy. I have been looking for fun bath toys for our 3 little ones that I don't have to worry about collecting mildew. This is one if the few I found. Kids enjoy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, durable, April 7, 2012
This review is from: Munchkin Baby Bath Ball, Colors May Vary (Baby Product)
found this bath toy after searching for new bath toys, Son has the squirt-toys in the tub now, and they get moldy quick. This has no little "holding wells" for water to get trapped in and mold. Nice toy, son loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice..., September 6, 2012
This review is from: Munchkin Baby Bath Ball, Colors May Vary (Baby Product)
not only baby can throw them around in water, you can actually make "raining" with this ball. fun bath activities with this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bath toy, November 28, 2011
This review is from: Munchkin Baby Bath Ball, Colors May Vary (Baby Product)
It looks like nothing can beat our baby`s favorite bath toy which is a duck. But this ball is still fun, I think she will love it later. For now she holds her leg above the bathwater while Daddy sprinkles water on it from the ball.
Update: About 2 weeks later our baby fell in love with this ball. She is having fun with it only in the tub, but great fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a cat toy, but baby science!!, January 28, 2015
This review is from: Munchkin Baby Bath Ball, Colors May Vary (Baby Product)
Though my sister and mom thought I accidentally bought a cat toy for my nephew this ball is more awesome than it looks! Its small, BUT that made it perfect for my nephews 10 month old hands and we could fit it in the baby bathtub. To use it you push it under the water and the lift it up after it fills. While under the ball inside floats around which fascinated him since before it just kind of clunked around while dry, then as its lifted small holes on the bottom allow water to spray out. Because of the big holes on top it fills quickly and drains slowly. As it drains the ball lowers. Simple for us, but mesmerizing for a little one! He LOVED it! He actually signed "more" for the first time without being asked too! My nephew can do it all alone and when I did it I let it drain over his face and head since its a light sprinkle to get him is used to water in his face. He played with this toy the whole bath time. Pretty cool for a cat toy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bath Ball, Pool Ball, Everywhere Play Ball!, March 2, 2015
This review is from: Munchkin Baby Bath Ball, Colors May Vary (Baby Product)
I ordered this ball for my grandson. The one I received is coloured purple at the bottom and pink at the top. I've waited a while to review to see how it stood up and am pleased to say that it is holding up very well. He's at the age of throwing things and although this is a bath toy, he plays with it out of the bath as well. The bottom is a sturdy plastic and the top is a sturdy but soft rubber material that pushes in. The material is not becoming discoloured from being in the bath water or the swimming pool and I am very pleased with this item. It shakes like a rattle and my grandson loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun bath and pool toy!, July 6, 2014
Fun bath and pool toy! The water showers out of holes in the bottom of the ball and my little one loves watching/playing with it!

Munchkin Baby Bath Ball, Colors May Vary