Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on December 30, 2010
This bag is a lifesaver for mothers pumping milk at work. When I get to the office in the morning, I put the two freezer packs in the freezer in the break room. As I pump milk throughout the day, I store the containers in the bag in the shared refrigerator in the break room. The bag looks just like a lunch bag, so nobody has to know what I'm storing in the refrigerator. At the end of the day, I slip the (now frozen) freezer packs into the bag and take the whole thing home with me. The freezer packs keep the milk cold for hours, which is a really nice benefit. As any new mother can tell you, when you walk into the house at the end of a long day of work, the baby is often crying and hungry. I usually dump everything by the back door and only get around to moving the milk into the refrigerator hours later. This bag has really reduced the stress associated with pumping and transporting milk every day.
44 comments|75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 6, 2010
I love this bottle bag. it does what it claims keeps bottles cooled for up to 13 hours. I use it with Dr. Browns regular 8oz bottles & it does fit 3 nicely. I dig the fact that is has ice packs in the front & back of the bag & the extra zippered pocket is great for packing spoons but not much else with it being pretty thin.
on August 25, 2012
Okay, this is a brilliant bag!! I love the double-sided ice packs, and the capacity. But once the ice packs rip, which they all eventually do, there are no replacement ice packs available that fit the slots in the bag. I called Munchkin, trust me, there ain't none. so, DO buy it, but keep those ice packs in good condition!!!
on March 16, 2015
Thanks to large size and 2 icepack inserts, this bag is perfect for storage of breast milk. I own a bag with just one icepack insert and it doesn't stay as cold as this one. I use this Munchkin bag while pumping at work. It fits 3 large (8oz) Medela bottles or 2 Munchkin Latch (8oz) bottles. It works also for storage of solid food as it easily fits a medium food box.
review image review image
on May 28, 2015
While I like the look of this bottle bag, it leaves much to be desired in the area of cooling bottles. The product says that it cools for up to 13 hours but I was out for about 6 hours and the ice packs had melted and my expressed bottles were very warm.

***Updated to add that in less than a month the strap has now broken, This purchase was a complete waste of money!
review image
on November 19, 2013
Wish it were a little wider to accomodate (3) Avent bottles. Was only able to fit (2) into the bag and I need to take (3) to day care each day. Went to the store and bought a lunch tote and I use that instead to bring her bottles to day care.
on June 18, 2015
This is a great storage bag for any mom with a baby that feeds from a bottle. I exclusively pump, and up until last week had used the medela cooler bag and ice pack that came with my Pump In Style. I left the Medela bag at the park and lost it, and when researching online I found this item to be cheaper so I thought I would give it a try. I am very pleased with it so far. It is tall enough that if I want to store my pumped milk straight in a bottle I can. With my old medela bag I had to either keep it in the container I pumped in or use one of my breastmilk storage bags. The handle is nice and long so if I want to not hold it with my hand, but have it hanging from my forearm and use my hands to hold other things (as I know mother's always have their hands full) I can. Plus, this bag is about 1/3 of the cost of the Medela. One reviewer complained that the cooler pack broke, but if that does happen, you can buy a plain ice pack from CVS, Walmart, or Walgreens the kind that you use to ice any sports injuries and any of those generic ones will fit nicely in the mesh meant for the cooler pack. Overall, consider getting this bag over any others.
review image
on July 5, 2011
I purchased this item and after the first use the ice pack was broken. I contacted the company and they were very helpful, they sent me a replacement. The replacement ice pack now has a hole in it too. I still use the bag with other ice packs but I really wish that the large ice pack wouldn't keep breaking...
on March 9, 2016
I use this to store my pumped milk in at work. I work 12 hour shifts so this thing has to keep my milk cold for close to 14 hrs. The two packs that come in it were not sufficient. I also throw an extra block ice in. This may be able to keep already cold milk cold for the duration it states but if you are using it like I am and adding warm milk into it, the packs are not enough to cool it and keep it cold. I still like it as it is a perfect size. I can fit four 4 oz dr brown bottles in it with the block ice sitting on top of them. Without the extra ice pack, you could fit 3 larger bottles in.
review image review image review image
on May 18, 2015
I got this bag to put in my diaper bag. I have the Tory Burch Marion messenger baby bag which is pretty large, so I assumed this would fit inside. The bottle bag is so bulky, though, that it doesn't fit well at all. It may be the front pocket that is the problem, but although I can easily fit two baby bottles in the baby bag, it's pretty difficult to get this bottle bag in it with the two baby bottles. That said, I like that the bottle bag fits two full sized (8-ounce) Avent baby bottles. I just wish that it was more slender to fit inside the baby bag.