4.0 out of 5 stars Munchkin plate and bowl set
The Munchkin plate, bowl, fork and spoon set are really cute. I was disappointed to read on the slip with them that they
aren't microwavable. This fact was not stated on the Amazon site when I purchased them.
Published on January 5, 2011 by Duff

1.0 out of 5 stars It BREAKS
My toddler loved this plate, but she threw it on the floor and it broke! Now she is asking for the Elmo plate and I don't have one. It is just not practicle for a toddler to have a plate that breaks.
Published on November 18, 2011 by AmazonMom

4.0 out of 5 stars Munchkin plate and bowl set, January 5, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars It BREAKS, November 18, 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Started peeling within a month, May 24, 2012
my daughter loves these. the size and combo is perfect. but after about 5 dishwasher runs - on the top shelf as directed - a plastic coating on the bowl is already peeling away, looking like a sticker thats pulling off. disappointed. for the cost they should be better than that.

5.0 out of 5 stars The only set she will use now!, April 19, 2010
This review is from: Munchkin Dora The Explorer Toddler Dining Set (Baby Product)
My 2.5-yr-old only wants to eat using these dishes now. Whenever she sits down to eat something, she wants "her Dora!"

2.0 out of 5 stars Elmo (Munchkin Sesame Street) dishes, June 1, 2012
Katie Gaul (Iona, Minnesota USA) - See all my reviews
These dishes and silverware are cute. But the decals on the plate began to be "bumpy" and appear to be coming off after two uses. I hand washed them and the food was not hot when I used them with my grandson. I was not expecting this to happen at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality product!, April 13, 2012
This item was adorable when first received. The Elmo design on the plate and bowl are just decals that bubble off. It's marked as dishwasher top rack safe, but it immediately started to bubble after the first washing. VERY disappointed with this product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Decals come off, April 25, 2012
I too found that the decals started to bubble and lift. We have always put these dishes on the top rack and after a few cycles, the bowl had food stuck under the decal. We still use these but I hand wash them. The fork and spoon are excellent and we actually bought a second set to have on hand when one is dirty.

5.0 out of 5 stars 21 month old son loves this, September 19, 2011
the picture does this item justice. perfect size plate and bowl for my sons portions. very light weight and colorful. the handle of the spoon and fork are a little small/short in length but overall okay.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best set ever !, June 8, 2011
Laura D Perez Echartea (Orlando, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
My baby girl ( 1yr 3mo ) just loved this set. She starts to 'sing' Dora's song every time she sees the set. She cant wait for lunch time. Spoon and Fork really easy for her to grab! excellent choice and nothing bad to say about it. Great Price by the way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Dining Set for the Elmo Lover, April 13, 2012
I am very pleased with this item. My child loves to eat with it and uses the fork and spoon with ease. It is very easy to clean and a great product.

Munchkin Dora The Explorer Toddler Dining Set