Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Munchkin Dora The Explorer Toddler Dining Set (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 19, 2010
My 2.5-yr-old only wants to eat using these dishes now. Whenever she sits down to eat something, she wants "her Dora!"
on June 8, 2011
My baby girl ( 1yr 3mo ) just loved this set. She starts to 'sing' Dora's song every time she sees the set. She cant wait for lunch time. Spoon and Fork really easy for her to grab! excellent choice and nothing bad to say about it. Great Price by the way.
on May 11, 2015
I bought the set for my kid diagnosed with Autism whom watches Dora everyday and enjoy his moments.
The plate set just made the best day ever. It is quite well done set with colorful decors to attract kids if they like Dora. Mine is interested in thr Backpack, map and Boo the most and at least this is a great set for the kids.
Easy to clean, I don't have to worry about breaking and the plate made the very picky one yo keep everything seperated.
on December 6, 2015
Very cute, but not too functional. The plate and bowl are rather lightweight-- although they have made it through the dishwasher cycle and were not destroyed. The spoon and fork handles are SO cute, and offer great grip for small hands, but the design of the fork doesn't allow it to pierce food items easily, so we don't even bother using it anymore. The spoon is way too shallow, there's very little curvature to it so it's hard to keep food balanced on it. I guess if you're eating pudding or sticky oatmeal or mashed potatoes it would be okay, but doesn't work for cereal/ peas, etc, in our experience.
on March 27, 2014
I'm not a fan of Dora, but my daughter is so I purchased this set thinking it would make mealtime more fun for her. It does...so much so that she doesn't eat because she's too busy digging through her food to see Dora at the bottom of her dish/bowl!

The dish and bowl are made of a light weight plastic that feels really cheap to me and I'd imagine that after a few washes the design will scratch off and/or fade. Fortunately (or unfortunately) we cannot use this set because it's too much of a distraction for my daughter.

The spork and spoon seem really durable and are easy to grip for my 16 month old. She occasionally uses them to pick up food, but the majority of the time she'll hold in one hand and pickup food with her fingers :)
on May 18, 2012
UPDATE: APRIL 16 2013========================================
=============================================================

Its been 11 months now since i bought these and my niece still loves them. she uses them every time she comes over (she just turned 3 last month). still give them all 5 stars. they've held up to her usage, one thing to note though the trim around the edge of the bowl, guess its just some kind of stick on decal so the inner edge of it is bubbling up a bit because of the washings, but no biggie. didnt notice it for the longest time. its just one of those things that comes with heavy wear. still have all the pieces and works great.

==============================================================
==============================================================

i bought this little set for my 2 yr old niece for when she comes to visit. she absolutely LOVES dora anything, so i thought id get her something a little more toddler friendly that fits in her high chair. the colors are vivid and girly and the silverware is big enough for her to actually get food on it. the bowl is surprisingly deep too, i didnt except it to be as deep as it was but i like it, its the perfect size. the divided place is also pretty handy, though she pretty much will mix everything up anyways, (chocolate pudding and yellow rice...) lol

i was worried a little that the silverware might be a little big or heavy for her little hands but they're fine, they are a little weighty though, seems like they will hold up nicely to her being a little rough. they certainly arent flimsy.

It's kind of hard to scale the size of this set because there arent any photos, but its really not big, the plate is half the size of a standard paper plate, but perfect for little ones. I'd definitely recommend this. will update on its condition after its more thoroughly used.
on January 18, 2014
My great granddaughter loves Dora anything. She was so excited when she opened her Christmas present and saw this darling
plate/silverware combo. Wash in the dishwasher and comes out fine. She is almost two years old and Dora is her absolute favorite. The plates and the silverware were just perfect and she will be able to use for a long time till she outgrows " everything Dora".
on August 29, 2013
the fork and spoon are cute and durable. The plate and bowl are cheap. The divider in the plate is very shallow and doesn't keep food separate very well. The bowl is very small. Both of these issues aren't really a big deal. The biggest problem is after one wash the pictures starting bubbling. I have had it for 5-6 months and it hasn't been an issue yet. I don't know how long it will be before they start to rip and become a hazard.
on December 28, 2013
Our 24 month old granddaughter loves this set of dishes. She is definitely a Dora lover and likes this nice set complete with eating utensils, bowl, and plates. It will make her mealtime happy for sure
on November 21, 2013
These are NOT dishwasher safe. I don't care what the back says. We had these for our daughter and the printing came off after only a few cycles in the dishwasher. I have tons of cheap kids flatware that has been through the dishwasher dozens of times with no problem. These are horrible. If you have to have them, wash them by hand.