|Price:||$7.33 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$12.65 (63%)|
Munchkin Formula Dispenser Combo Pack, Colors May Vary
- Ideal for use with all bottle and/or formula brands
- Single serve holds 8 ounce ideal for quick outings
- Each chamber of 3 section dispenser holds 8 ounce ideal for home or daycare
- They are BPA free
- Ideal for travel; Colors may vary, you may receive in one of the following colors: blue or pink
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
I have used the Philips Avent Formula Dispenser / Snack Cup, BPA-Free, and this Munchkin one is much nicer. The cap is a bit tighter to open, which can be a pain, but I would call this a pro and not a con because there are less chances of spills in the diaper bag.
Another thing that makes this nicer than the Avent, is that it has a funnel shaped lid that allows for ALL of the formula to come out of the compartment and not leave any behind like I found was a frequent problem with the Avent, having to shake, tap and jostle the dispenser to get out the last bit.
If you don't line up the dividers of the compartments with the little grooves in the lid that show you it's locked in place, you may have formula from one compartment fall into the compartment you are pouring out, but I found this true with the Avent too.
Overall I would say this is a great product, and a much better deal since you get the bonus single serving dispenser and it's pretty much the same price as the Avent.
I use the smaller container to hold Cheerios which is perfect!
WHY IT'S WAY BETTER THAN SASSY ON THE GO FORMULA DISPENSER: At first I bought the Sassy On the Go formula dispenser and hated it. There is no funnel under the lid, it's just flat, so some of the formula would go into the bottle, and the rest of it was stick inside the container. Why bother premeasuring the exact amount you need if you can only get part of out of the container? Go with the Munchkin dispenser.
1. The formula gets into the other sides, yes mine got thrown in the diaper bag nicely but after a full day of change diapers, changing clothes and taking care of a 5 month old, it didn't stay in place. I never knew if my son really got the right amount of formula to water ratio..
2. The lid is a pain in the butt.. ok so not the actually lid itself but the dispenser.. My son is hungry when he is hungry.. I don't have 10 minutes to fart around with trying to get formula out of the top.. The design of this lid top has flaws for sure, it should be centered in the middle. It takes forever to get the formula out as you have to tip it, tilt it and everything else to get that last bit out.
3. The dishwasher does not clean very well and the center doesn't come out. Cleaning this is a pain as well. I have a newer stainless steal dishwasher and water spots were lefts all over this (yes I have hard water, but we use stuff inside to prevent water spots..this was the only item that had them) For someone who is OCD like me, it always made me feel like it was not clean.
So yeah, these were returned and I am currently researching a different avenue. What I find sad is that between Target, Buy Buy Baby and Babies R' Us, this is the only product I can find for formula dispensing around me.. The Piyo one's and some other brands should be available as well for emergencies.. Just shocked there is really only one option. I hope this helps other moms in researching products for their little one.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I got this for a shower, because I had one and I really liked how useful it was. The problem was since I couldn't choose the color, I got it in pink... for a boy's shower. Read morePublished 9 days ago by daocmom
Such a convenient idea. We use these all the time now!
Before I would measure the formula and put it in a plastic bag when we would go out and it would end up all over the... Read more
Perfect for when you need to pack a bag for a babysitter. That way they can make the bottles correctly. Every New mom needs one!Published 18 days ago by Amazon Customer
I got this for my son and recieved a purple and pink one instead of the green and blue. Too cheap to send back.Published 19 days ago by kaylee kennedy
This formula dispenser was used daily for my children. It is so handy to have in the diaper bag rather than lugging along an entire can of formula. Read morePublished 19 days ago by Darlene Krewson