Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Munchkin Arm and Hammer Diaper Bag Dispenser, Colors May Vary
- Ideal for diaper bag, stroller, car and at home
- Compact dispenser conveniently clips to diaper bag
- Bags are infused with baking soda for safe, effective and natural odor elimination
- Bags have lavender scent
- Includes 24 bags; Colors may vary, you may receive in one of the following colors: Blue, Pink or Green
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
This is not a toy, adult use only. Keep out of reach of children. Do not let children play with bag or dispenser. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep away from babies, children and pets. Do not use in cribs, carriages or playpens.
To use: remove sealing tape from cartridge loaded in dispenser. Pull end of bag through opening on dispenser, stopping at solid line. Tear off at perforation. When roll is empty, remove dispenser bottom and replace with new cartridge.
Top Customer Reviews
- Easy to clip into diaper bag
- Generously sized(but not oversized) bags
- Lightly scented bags for those especially...bad...diapers
- Easy to spot the bags within my diaper bag when I find a space to dispose of them
- Difficult to find where to tear the bag
- Difficult to tear the bag with one-hand (which you only have one extra hand when changing a squirmy LO)
- A tiny bit pricey for a garbage bag (but I think worth it for something that keeps my bag clean and organized)
No big deal in the general scheme of life, however a huge savings for me, but also providing the same quality of life for all of us in a teeny apartment.
This is such a nicely priced product, if you have a cat, buy the starter holder and roll and just try it.
- Attaches easily to straps on our diaper bags, so we don't have to worry about losing it.
- Holds a decent amount of bags. I haven't had to refill it yet.
- the bags can hold two diapers if need be, which is great when the baby decides to pee everywhere before you can get the clean diaper fastened.
- Difficult to get the bags out, especially one handed. You have to pull the bags at exactly the right angle to get them to come out. The bags are also attached and it takes to hands to separate them. That's annoying when you have to use one hand to keep a squirming baby from rolling away from you.
- Sometimes they make this really loud squeaking noise when you pull the bag out.
Also, I agree with the other reviewer who said she thought the clip came off the outside, however, I would also say that I don't think it's safe to have plastic bags on the outside of your diaper bag in your infant's reach anyway. Put them inside your diaper bag, somewhere only you can get to them. Better to be safe than sorry!
Highly recommend. My son is 11 months old and I've been using them since day one. I have another baby on the way, and I'm stocking up on refills!
This product is a great idea, but if you intend to use the ring to attach it to your diaper bag, be careful. The little gap you slide the strap into is very wide. My strap can easily fit back through the plastic ring just while I am carrying the bag around. I nearly lost the dispenser several times and finally gave up and just keep the dispenser inside the diaper bag.
It is still handy to have, and I am very happy with it, but disappointed that it can't be hung on the strap for easiest access.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are great for on the go changing. I used to always use the diaper garbage bags but hated the fact that they just sat in my diaper bag and made a mess. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Heather Marie
I love this for my diaper bag. It doesn't take up a lot of room yet it holds a lot of bags. They also have a nice scent that is strong enough to mask odors. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
I left a dirty diaper in a hot car last week. It was wrapped in one of these scented bags. When we returned 4 hours later, no smell (thank goodness)! Read morePublished 5 days ago by M. McGraw
Purchased this product under a different amazon account. Great product for a great price. I refill with Arm & Hammer Disposable Waste Bag Refills and they fit great. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Jennifer D. Mosher
I bought these from my local baby supply store. They are absolutely wonderful and so easy to use. They are also lightly scented, which helps with the dirty diaper smell. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Calista A. Phillips
You may not think these bags are necessary until you have to change a dirty diaper at someone else's home and don't want to throw it in their trash. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
These really do come in handy when your in a plane or a crowded place to hide the unfavorable smells of a dirty diaper I now carry these baggies in my purse there really life... Read morePublished 9 days ago by CN
The dispenser works really well, but the bags have a really heavy fake lavender scent that I find off-putting.Published 15 days ago by Sarah L.