Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

Item Package Quantity: 5|Change

on July 19, 2010
These are smaller than I thought they would be, but work very well. I'm not a fan of lavender scents, but this one is not overpowering, and is actually quite pleasant. I hope they last 90 days as promised.

I got these to try out because my doctor's office doesn't allow us to throw away wet diapers in the exam rooms, but they always want our newborn in a dry diaper. Since it's a 35 minute drive to their office, she is inevitably wet every time. So I keep one of these in the diaper bag, and also use the Munchkin Arm and Hammer Diaper Bag Dispenser, Assorted baggies, and I never worry about my diaper bag smelling fowl, even if it's only for a 35 minute drive back home.

Added Oct 20: 3 months later, these are STILL fresh. I haven't replaced any of them in my diaper bags, hamper or diaper pale. These DEFINITELY last 90 days as promised, and today, they still smell like they did on day 1. They've helped everything stay fresher. I will be buying these again, once the first pack finally wears off.
33 comments|94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 11, 2010
I was expecting these to be much larger than they actually are (about 2" across) - but with that being said, they DO work! I have one in my kitchen trashcan, one in the Diaper Genie, and one in my car as an air freshener. The light lavender scent is pleasantly noticeable without being overpowering. The packaging says they last for 90 days so we'll see how it goes. I found them cheaper than Amazon's list price locally ($5 on sale at Kmart), so it may not hurt to look around.
44 comments|55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 17, 2012
I put this in the diaper pale and it reduced the smell a little bit but doesnt really help... What i dont like is that there is no adhesive on the back so i cant stick it to anything and also the packageing isnt re-sealable so once you open it all 5 are exposed and put off the lavender smell.
11 comment|63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 8, 2010
Our diaper pail has an in-built container to hold these fresheners and this fits well and smell great!
on February 13, 2012
These little guys are great for garbage cans. I have them in my tall kitchen one and small bathroom one. They last about two months with regular use, will take care of pretty strong odors (guacamole, fried foods), and have an okay scent. My only issue with these is that they aren't self-sticking. I remedied that by using Velcro Brand Sticky Back Coins, 5/8 Inches, 15 per Package, Black (90069), but still wish they had built-in adhesive.
on March 24, 2011
I have twin girls and started out with a diaper genie; however, it was too small and smelly - the entire nursery smelled like dirty diapers. Then we switched to using a regular kitchen garbage can and I was trying to find sticky odour eaters to use with it. I couldn't find any in at various stores that I looked at, but I went on Amazon and found these. They do not stick, but I ordered some velcro tape along with them and the combo works great! No more smelly nursery!
on April 15, 2014
I use these fresheners all around our house (linen closet, storage ottomans) and they smell really great and the scent lasts for quite a while. The only down side is that the packaging is not resealable, which would make it even better, but does not change my view of the product as it does work very well at freshening up small areas.
on March 12, 2012
the smell is nice. BUT you might as well take all out at once and use b/c the scent starts to diffuse and melt away in the package, I just learned. They are small, but I don't notice them doing anything, and for the price I won't buy again.
on November 29, 2011
Maybe I missed the actual size description before ordering this product. These are tiny! I expected discs at least the size in diameter of my middle finger, but instead they barely cover my pinky finger. According to the product description on the actual package, 1 disc should last 60days. I placed 1 in my 4door Tacoma truck and noticed the smell for only the first 2 days. It's now been a week and I have to place my nose on the product before getting it's smell. I'm not sure how they expect these to work for an entire room, such as a nursery. I ended up placing all 5 discs in my truck today. I expect to be overwhelmed by the lavender scent by tomorrow, which is pleasant, but we'll see. They're scattered under the driver & passenger seats, in cupholders, and just under (but not covered completely) by the baby's car seat.
review image
on January 23, 2012
I am not sure if these work or not... But they smell Wonderful when I have them ear my face and they most definitely last over 90 days. I have yet to replace them and I still can smell them. But I don't ever notice the smell when I walk into my son's room so I am assuming they just smell nice when your nose is literally right on top of it and not for making a room smell better. I did put one in our Diaper genie Elite. You can open up the bottom and just pop one in there. And I have yet to smell any yucky diapers but then again that might just be the actual Diaper genie and its bags working and not this little thing.