Questions & Answers
Munchkin Nursery Projector and Sound System, White
by Munchkin
4.0 out of 5 stars (1,835)
Used & New from: $34.64
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 76 questions
votes
AC. you plug it in to the wall with the included adapter. It has a white 4-foot cord.
Dec 3, 2013 by Armin Bautista
votes
Actually a timer knob lets you set 15, 30, 60, or Continuously.
Feb 28, 2013 by J. Yancey
vote
bottom of projector says input: 6V. The plug says input: 100-240v ~ 50-60Hz 150mA output: 6V - 500mA
Dec 9, 2013 by KatieKateP
vote
It comes with adaptor. I don't use batteries at all.
Sep 19, 2013 by Amazon Customer
vote
The image that is projected does spin/move (there is a projection disk that spins so that the image that is projected appears to move; there are three disks to choose from). The night light feature is separate and you can use the noise separate from the projector.
Mar 5, 2014 by Sarah
votes
I'm waiting for my second replacement unit now. They've already acknowledged that this is a design defect and that the project has been redesigned. Contact customer service again, request another replacement and ask for the redesigned unit instead. There's nothing you're doing wrong and I'm not aware of a way to fix this. I took the first one apart and it's just cheaply made with plastic gears and an undersized motor that don't hold up.
Oct 20, 2013 by Chuck Renaud
votes
The sound on this is AWESOME highly recommended. We use it for the same thing.
Jul 2, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
Mine isn't loose, it's actually really tight. Maybe call the manufacturer.
Jun 26, 2014 by M
votes
The projector does not need to be on to play the white noise. They work independently of each other.
Jul 14, 2014 by M
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers