4.0 out of 5 stars Cute little set
Published on January 5, 2011 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars My toddler loves these (but they aren't too functional)
Published on April 20, 2011 by Alison Mamadou

3.0 out of 5 stars My toddler loves these (but they aren't too functional), April 20, 2011
This review is from: Munchkin Sesame Street Toddler Fork and Spoon, Elmo (Baby Product)
My 16 month old LOVES his Elmo fork and spoon...though they don't exactly facilitate successful plate-to-mouth action! They are so short and the handles are definitely not ergonomically designed. I usually put the Elmo spoon and fork out to get my son excited about his meal, but then I put a better spoon or fork on the tray for him to pick up when he realizes eating is a bit tough with the Elmo set. I'm glad I bought them since they do make him so happy, but I wouldn't recommend them being the only set you buy since eating is MUCH easier with some different brands. (The Nuk brand is awesome!)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute little set, January 5, 2011
I really like this little Elmo spoon and fork. They're well made and sturdy, and the fork is sharp enough to pick up food but blunt enough to be safe. However, it was apparently the wrong gift for my toddler because he gets so excited to hold Elmo, that he doesn't want to eat anymore. So if your toddler is easily distracted from eating or is Elmo-crazy, you might want to have him use it just for snacks or as toys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, January 16, 2011
My 18 month old daughter loves this fork and spoon set. She has been using them for a couple of months with no problem since the handles are easy for her to grasp and hold onto. Well made product.

4.0 out of 5 stars they serve their purpose, March 14, 2011
These make sitting down at the table with our 2yr old little girl a lot easier. She loves the characters and although I can't say it encourages her to eat more, but, her table manners have gotten a lot better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very eye-catching!, December 21, 2012
I keep these in my pocket for when I eat at fast food restaurants.
Nothing more fun, while eating an enchurito at Taco Bell, than
diggin' in with THESE -- sure wish they made a KNIFE, too!

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves to eat with these!, May 31, 2011
C. Hall (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
My 18-month-old daughter is still in the phase where she can't decide whether to eat with her hands or with utensils, so anything we can do to encourage her to use a spoon or fork is great. She loves these! We don't even watch a lot of Sesame Street (but have listened to some of the songs and watched clips on-line), and she now requests "Elmo fork" or "Elmo spoon" at mealtime. They work great and are cute to boot! So far, they've held up great in the dishwasher. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elmo-rific and loved by my toddler, March 1, 2011
My 18 month old son loves this Elmo fork and spoon set better than the flat while plastic and metal with Elmo painted on. It is really fun and he loves to eat with it. Be prepared for cries of Elmo! Elmo! Elmo! when eating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toddler fork and spoon!, October 5, 2011
Our 17 month old had recently lost interest in using her plastic fork and spoon, and kept requesting to use my fork, which I didn't like because it is sharp and way too big for her to use. So, I was looking for a fork and spoon set that would be good for her, but also be made out of metal so that it would look more like what the adults at the table use. This set is perfect because she LOVES Elmo, it's made for small hands, not sharp, and is still metal. She got so excited that they were Elmo that she always wants to use them instead of her hands, which is great. We like them so much we just ordered a second set!

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality and easy to use, August 2, 2011
From looking at them to holding them I could tell and feel the high quality they have. My kids love them and they are very practical to use. They work so well we ordered one more set.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, August 2, 2011
This is a cute little spoon set. My daughter has already chewed the black dots off the eyes but for the price it's fine.

ARRAY(0xa3b513d8)