Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

Size: Pack of 1|Change
Price:$3.83+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on April 20, 2011
My 16 month old LOVES his Elmo fork and spoon...though they don't exactly facilitate successful plate-to-mouth action! They are so short and the handles are definitely not ergonomically designed. I usually put the Elmo spoon and fork out to get my son excited about his meal, but then I put a better spoon or fork on the tray for him to pick up when he realizes eating is a bit tough with the Elmo set. I'm glad I bought them since they do make him so happy, but I wouldn't recommend them being the only set you buy since eating is MUCH easier with some different brands. (The Nuk brand is awesome!)
on January 5, 2011
I really like this little Elmo spoon and fork. They're well made and sturdy, and the fork is sharp enough to pick up food but blunt enough to be safe. However, it was apparently the wrong gift for my toddler because he gets so excited to hold Elmo, that he doesn't want to eat anymore. So if your toddler is easily distracted from eating or is Elmo-crazy, you might want to have him use it just for snacks or as toys.
on January 16, 2011
My 18 month old daughter loves this fork and spoon set. She has been using them for a couple of months with no problem since the handles are easy for her to grasp and hold onto. Well made product.
on March 14, 2011
These make sitting down at the table with our 2yr old little girl a lot easier. She loves the characters and although I can't say it encourages her to eat more, but, her table manners have gotten a lot better.
on March 1, 2011
My 18 month old son loves this Elmo fork and spoon set better than the flat while plastic and metal with Elmo painted on. It is really fun and he loves to eat with it. Be prepared for cries of Elmo! Elmo! Elmo! when eating.
on May 18, 2015
My son saw these at a friend's birthday party and I managed to squeeze about a week worth of good behavior out of him while dangling the prospect of an Elmo spoon in front of his face. I ordered two sets so there would always be a clean one. They've held up well to the dishwasher over the last month or so.
on February 25, 2016
This fork and spoon are super adorable, and I believe that is the downfall. I bought these to help my 1.5 year old become more independent eating on his own. He stabs the food great with the fork (yay!), however he then put Elmo's head into his mouth every time and it takes 30-60 seconds to get him to turn it around and eat the food. Durability is great with this set and you can tell its strongly made, but maybe Elmo should not be so big as Elmo is bigger than the fork/spoon portion and its very distracting to a little one at meal time. I am now looking for another metal utensil set that is less distracting as this is not doing what I was hoping it would for us.
on April 29, 2014
This fork/spoon set is much shorter than I expected. For example, it doesn't reach the bottom of a yogurt container without getting your hand messy. The Elmo handles are too big around for my two year old to hold properly. The fork is difficult to "stab" food because of the rounded outside tines.
on January 26, 2016
These are great. Unlike so many other toddler utensils these have NOT been destroyed in the dishwasher yet - but beware they're TOP rack safe. I just include these in the basket we have up top and have had no issues. The only complaint is that the fork tongs are a little short in comparison to the munchkin ones we have and prefer; however, it hasn't posted a real issue. A good item to keep the toddler having fun at the table!
on March 24, 2016
At first (and still) I thought that this fork and spoon were irregular or oddly shaped....
But clearly I was just looking at them from the "grown up" respective....
Because my 2 year old son LOVES them....and refuses to use anything else.
They are very sturdy...durable...and well made.
I would definitely recommend this product for tot Elmo lovers.