5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for babies
Snacks and other foods are perfect to be used with this, my boy walks in the house with it in hand.
Published 15 months ago by W. Oliveira

3.0 out of 5 stars no lids
There are not lids for this item, and my daughter is for ever pulling off the rubber one that she is supposed to stick her hand in and pull the food out with. I did find that the Trader Joe Yogurt lids fit perfectly, to keep things in and fresh. On a side note, if you live by a TARGET, they are less costly there.
Published 16 months ago by nursejen

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for babies, April 11, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars essential, September 20, 2012
I am very glad to have found this indispensable product. Genius. Holds crackers, blueberries, cereal snacks, pieces of cheese - all the things that would otherwise end up on the floor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, June 3, 2014
This is a great product! Great to small kids and bigger ones.

I recommend this product to all my friends!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Spill Proof, May 13, 2014
When child pushes into the container to retrieve a snack all other snacks can fall out depending on the angle. Perfect for travel and my 1 year old is learning how to use it!

5.0 out of 5 stars So practical, February 25, 2014
These little cups are perfect for little hands. No more spills, especially great in the car. Really worth the money

4.0 out of 5 stars like them, February 13, 2014
bought for my daughter. great item for her to carry her snacks around in and not have it spilling everywhere

5.0 out of 5 stars Munchkin Snack Catchers, January 8, 2014
Great item for toddlers ! Easy to hold and it prevents our dog from taking her snacks. The lid keeps the snacks inside the container and prevents spills.

5.0 out of 5 stars Less mess!, December 28, 2013
This review is from: Munchkin Two Snack Catchers, Purple/Green (Baby Product)
I have two children - 6 & 5 months. I got these as a stocking stuffer for my son though obviously he is not at the age to quite tuse them. Although they look like a "Toddler" product these work well for my daughter. Chips, pretzels, etc. are a super mess on car rides! These allow her to eat the snacks without them spilling out of her lap and when she accidentally drops them the snacks stay in and not all over the floorboard! I anticipate using them for my son around the house - cheerios, goldifsh, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Greatest Invention!, September 17, 2013
This review is from: Munchkin Two Snack Catchers, Purple/Green (Baby Product)
They work like a charm and my daughter-in-law loves them for her kids. Keeps the car much cleaner! Easy to wash. Easy to stuff with snacks and easy for the kids to get to their munchies!

3.0 out of 5 stars no lids, March 28, 2013