Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Munchkin Twisty Figure 8 Teether
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Size: 1 count|Change
Price:$4.49+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on November 23, 2011
I thought this was a neat idea until my little guy started manipulating it and collapsed it into the figure 8 and pinched his fingers--hard! Not using it with my youngest.
on September 29, 2014
My baby just loves this toy! Bright and colorful with different textures it came in handy when he started teething. I also love that it has little beads inside to give a little shake/rattle noise. Great to take along in the car as well, this has become a traveling toy and is easy to transfer from car to diaper bag to inside.
on May 13, 2015
I think I like playing with this even more than my baby! It's fun that it twists & turns and has a variety of textures. It makes me a little nervous that there are tiny beads inside some of the segments, but they are so small that even if it broke open, they would not be a choking hazard. I somewhat wish that the teething surfaces were a little softer, but maybe they were worried that once teeth come in they could bite a piece off if too pliable. Overall, I am pleased with this teether and the price.
on September 23, 2015
It is quite an interesting teether. You can twist and turn it many different ways. When it came I was surprised to see it was a bit bigger than my expectation. Grown ups play with it too.

Our son likes it but it is too hard for him to continue to chew. I expected a softer rubber type material but the colorful parts are hard plastic and purple and blue parts are rubber but still quite hard. I would rather give up the twisty function and have a softer material that is more chew-able.
on March 25, 2014
I got these for my 6-month old to play with and use as a teether because I saw it has such great ratings. I like that it twists and turns in different ways, and some parts are rubber, so that she can grip it. The other parts are smooth enough for her to suck on as well. The only complaint is it's kind of big for a 6-month old hands to grip. I wish they would have made it a tad bit smaller. Price was decent on Amazon though.
on January 1, 2015
This is a very unique teether and I love it! So does my almost 4 month old. It's a go to when he is sick of everything else. This one always seems to make him happy. It was a bit bigger than I expected, but that turned out to be a good thing. It's size and it's maneuverability allow him to easily maneuver and control it. It's a hit!
on December 8, 2015
At six months, this was a little large for my grandson to handle on his own. About a month later it worked perfectly. At one year old he still likes this as one of his favorite mouth toys - he has a tendency to put most items in his mouth.
on October 14, 2014
The 15 month old boy I bought this for doesn't seem super interested in this. I thought it was pretty cute and at first he seemed to like it but he isn't using it as a teether. It's bigger than I thought it would be and doesn't fit in his mouth well for the teeth he's cutting.
on June 26, 2015
I thought that my son would be interested in this since you can twist it but he never really took to it. The little beads inside move around and made some noise, but the noise wasn't loud enough for him. It sits in the bottom of his toy basket now.
on June 12, 2016
My 5 mo old daughter loves this toy! She hates riding in the car but this keeps her entertained so we can have tear-free car rides. Honestly, my 5 yo and 8 yo find it entertaining to play with too since it can be changed into different shapes.