5.0 out of 5 stars love it
I love this ducky its cute and it does what its supposed to do and my baby girl loves it
Published 2 months ago by kirstin

3.0 out of 5 stars Better as a toy duck, no water gets in the bottom, no mould
Published 1 month ago by Bennett

3.0 out of 5 stars Better as a toy duck, no water gets in the bottom, no mould, February 26, 2014
This review is from: Munchkin White Hot Safety Bath Ducky Temperature Indicator (Baby Product)
Basically I bought this little guy a few weeks ago because the thermometer I had stopped working, it was a digital one. The duck is very colourful and appealing to my 5 month old she loves to chew and suck on it, but also look at it. As for the hot circle on the bottom, it isn't very accurate, it was telling me the water was hot (I think) when it wasn't, it was hard to tell whether the word hot on the bottom had been activated. Bottom line, I much prefer the digital thermometers for there accuracy. But this is a wonderful bath toy as it does not get mouldy on the inside since water can't get in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, January 30, 2014