Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

91%

on February 26, 2014
Basically I bought this little guy a few weeks ago because the thermometer I had stopped working, it was a digital one. The duck is very colourful and appealing to my 5 month old she loves to chew and suck on it, but also look at it. As for the hot circle on the bottom, it isn't very accurate, it was telling me the water was hot (I think) when it wasn't, it was hard to tell whether the word hot on the bottom had been activated. Bottom line, I much prefer the digital thermometers for there accuracy. But this is a wonderful bath toy as it does not get mouldy on the inside since water can't get in it.
on April 14, 2015
I got this for a program our church has to help women and children who have been in abusive situations as they are moving into new and safe homes. We give them buckets which have all sorts of toiletries for themselves and their children... including bath toys. This duck is a great size for a small child (e.g. toddler) with a safety spot on the bottom to let mom or whomever be alerted if water is too hot. A good find!
on November 2, 2015
This ducky is really cute. My little one really enjoys playing with it during bath time! The only thing is, is that the ""Hot"" indicator on the bottom is a little off. It will let you know when the water is cold and not warm.
on January 30, 2014
I love this ducky its cute and it does what its supposed to do and my baby girl loves it
on February 2, 2015
Great buy for worried parents! It works just as it is explained.
on February 4, 2015
A duck that tells you if the water is hot
Price is right! Great Hot Tub Toy.
on November 27, 2014
expectant mommy said wonderful to see such a safety feature.
on August 6, 2015