5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT Wallet, **all leather**, inside and out
I was looking for a wallet to replace my trifold (they are really hard to find in women's styles), and this popped up as an Amazon suggestion.

My requirements for a new wallet were that it have:
1) Plenty of slots for cards
2) A coin holder of some kind (parking necessitates lots of quarters)
3) Two slots for money (I use one for receipts and one...
Published on April 3, 2012 by redhedhs

3.0 out of 5 stars Different from pictured!
Like another review here, the item I got is different from pictured. The differences are not to my favor either.
I purchased the black color.

Differences:
The closing flap is rounded in the picture, while mine is squared.
Mine is missing an extra length-wise slot above the card slots.
Missing 3 card slots, so I got 7 while the picture shows...
Published on December 5, 2011 by DK

3.0 out of 5 stars Different from pictured!, December 5, 2011
This review is from: Mundi Suburban Rio Checkbook Wallet W Frame (Apparel)
I purchased the black color.

Differences:
The closing flap is rounded in the picture, while mine is squared.
Mine is missing an extra length-wise slot above the card slots.
Missing 3 card slots, so I got 7 while the picture shows 10.
Missing a row of card slots under the checkbook slot. So I got 3 rows while the picture shows 4.

Looking at the differences, I would've liked to have the one pictured more. Mine ended up looking a tad barren.
It's still a very nice quality wallet, but I'm left feeling more to be desired.

Mine was sold by "Howie Ventures Inc," who seems to be an alias of "SilverHooks, Inc." based on the seller details, so I don't now what other versions the other stores might be selling, but there seems to be different versions of the product in circulation.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT Wallet, **all leather**, inside and out, April 3, 2012

My requirements for a new wallet were that it have:
1) Plenty of slots for cards
2) A coin holder of some kind (parking necessitates lots of quarters)
3) Two slots for money (I use one for receipts and one for cash)
4) A plastic ID window
5) Be leather so that it will hold up longer

Since I loved the green color of this wallet, I thought I'd give it a shot, along with the Buxton Parkview Zip Double Cardex. They are very different wallets, and I really didn't think I'd like the relatively longer and bigger style of the Suburban wallet. However, once I got them side by side, it was no contest to decide which one to keep. The Cardex had tons of slots for cards, but it was really chintzy looking on the inside (cheap polyester fabric).

Not so with this Suburban wallet, which has leather slots for all of your cards (not just a leather facing on the top of the slot, either, but leather throughout). Once I got all of my stuff in it, I realized how much smaller and nicer this wallet is that my old trifold. It snaps closed with a satisfying click and the "kiss" coin holder is perfectly cute. The check book cover doesn't fit inside the little pocket like I thought it would once my big checkbook was inside (I use the kind with carbons - maybe without that it would fit), but I just thew the checkbook cover separately in my purse and it looks so nice as a matching accessory. I've already gotten complements from friends with much bigger budgets for these things than I.

It's a very ladylike and nice alternative to my old wallet and I am quite happy I bought it. In all, it's shocking how high-quality this wallet is for the money, and I could see myself buying another easily.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not the color I anticipated..., October 23, 2007
I had this exact wallet a few months ago, and then it got stolen. I liked it so much thats why I ordered it again, only it wasnt the color I thought it would be. The picture doesnt really do justice, its more of light and not so vibrant green. But the wallet itself is great-lots of card holder spots and I love the coin kiss snap.

4.0 out of 5 stars Everything fits!, May 4, 2011
Everything fits in this wallet - coins, cash, check book, credit cards, appointment reminders, pictures. It is durable & easy to use as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 5, 2012
This review is from: Mundi Suburban Rio Checkbook Wallet W Frame (Apparel)
In an effort to start saving up money, I decided to stop buying fancy "name" brand purses and wallets. So, when my beloved Kate Spade wallet wore out, I turned to amazon. My main requirement was that the wallet looked classy and was all leather. This wallet filled those requirements nicely! I love it. It is a nice supple leather and the cc slots are also leather (a lot of other wallets make those cloth/nylon). I am thrilled with my wallet and I can't believe I used to spend over $200 for wallets when this one is the same quality (or better). I'm a fan of this brand now!

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I wanted, January 20, 2013
I'm rather particular about what I wanted so this may not be your answer but it definitely is mine. I want a wallet that keeps everything organized together-- bills, coins, checkbook, credit cards, pictures-- everything. That's why I like this style. From the top there's access to two sections so I keep bills in one and coins in the other. Then when you open it, there's room for checks and the register (I take out the insert that comes with the wallet to allow more space). There are slots for my credit cards, and then behind the slots I can tuck in my family photos. Everything is tidy and organized. When I shop, I pull out my wallet and it's all right there. Perfect for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Greattt, February 27, 2011
This wallet is just PERFECT. The material is so nice!! I got the red one and i'm very pleased with it. It has a lot of style and looks a lot more expensive than $30.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, January 12, 2012
This review is from: Mundi Suburban Rio Checkbook Wallet W Frame (Apparel)
nice color ( I bought the red one ), and good quality, the wallet is spacious enough to hold my 15+ cards.

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed, September 19, 2011
This was not as described, I spent a lot of money and had to pay a further £21 custom charge for delivery to the UK, I ordered two of these as I had previously bought some when visiting the states and loved it. One of them is totally as described and is brilliant, the other has less card and note slots than pictured.

Product is still very useable and better than your average purse but dissapointed that after spending so much money it isn't what I thought

I am in the process of emailing supplier directly regarding this

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't recommend, September 10, 2012
Reba L. Edlin (Pegram, Tennessee) - See all my reviews
Wallet is fine except the clasp for the change or bills pocket, whichever you want it for will not stay closed. I use it for "paper money" (I don't have a lot) but it will not stay closed, cannot be carefully bent as it will break according to a jeweler friend of mine.

Mundi Suburban Rio Checkbook Wallet W Frame