- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 3 x 5.9 inches ; 0.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B000VIO8D6
- Item model number: 669-KM
- Average Customer Review: 30 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #48,817 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing (See Top 100 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Mundial 669-KM Dot Kids 4-1/4-Inch Blunt-Tip True-Left-Hand School Scissors, Colors May Vary
|Price:||$6.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- 4-1/4-Inch left-handed scissors designed specifically for kids
- Blunt tip ensures a safe experience
- Nonslip polypropylene handles provides a secure grip
- Lightweight stainless-steel blades for durability; made in China
- Measures approximately 4-1/4 by 2-1/2 by 1/2-inch; Lifetime Guarantee
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
These scissors are exactly the same as any other pair and can be used in either hand. Not anything special.
I am really disappointed in this purchase, I feel that there was some false advertising done here and I have every intention of contacting the maker and letting them know how I feel.
This was a completely worthless experience and I would have returned the scissors if the packaging had not been destroyed.
It is important that lefties have their own kind of tools as it takes away frustrations in learning.
These are a good fit for my little leftie. Happy to have them. and they are accurately described as blunt but they are definitely not dull.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Couldn't find left handed scissors for my granddaughter. These are perfectPublished 12 months ago by JUDITH HICKEY
My daughter is 4 and has a lot of difficulty with fine motor skills. This pair of scissors is perfect for her as it is very light weight and short. Read morePublished 14 months ago by C. Greenwood
Great for lefty school kids. The primary problem is that they get swiped by other lefties in the class who "borrow" then and whose parents either don't know about these or... Read morePublished 14 months ago by Common Sense ViewPoint
Smaller blade than I expected and the handle was flimsy plastic. Ok for backup at home, but I ordered another pair to send to school.Published 16 months ago by Amazon Customer
He is a lefty, but didn't care for these. Not the scissors fault, they're nice, but he just preferred ones with a bigger thumb hole I think.Published 23 months ago by Deborah Sims
The scissors are very good, if fact very sharp.
I had to file the points a good bit to make them truly blunt.
They are true left handed scissors.