5.0 out of 5 stars A Big Hit
Gave this as a gift, it is high quality and a lot of fun. He loved it.
Published on December 27, 2007 by L. B. Schmidt

I'm a huge Muppets fan and ordered the "Muppets Flashback Uncle Deadly Action Figure" to add to my collection of kitsch. I received the toy in a timely way, but it was not the one pictured! The one I received had Uncle Deadly in a brown suit with a solid white ghost.

Published on December 13, 2007 by K. Wyn-Dewhurst

3.0 out of 5 stars Toy is great, but did not receive the one pictured! No response to email., December 13, 2007
K. Wyn-Dewhurst (Kingston, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Muppets Uncle Deadly (glow-in-dark) 6 inch (Toy)

I wrote the company and asked if I could buy the one in the picture -- I didn't ask for an exchange, I was going to pay for another one -- but got no response. I would be very hesitant to order from this company again, given they do not answer their customer service emails. :(

5.0 out of 5 stars A Big Hit, December 27, 2007
L. B. Schmidt (Riverton, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Muppets Uncle Deadly (glow-in-dark) 6 inch (Toy)
Gave this as a gift, it is high quality and a lot of fun. He loved it.

Muppets Uncle Deadly (glow-in-dark) 6 inch