5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!
Published on November 22, 2010 by Amazon Addict

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for menopausal skin, BUT!
This is a very effective product, but make certain you don't have any backlash from it. I had to quit using it, as it really made me feel badly. Not for sensitive people with any thyroid/adrenal/hormonal issues.
Published on May 31, 2011 by Tink

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, November 22, 2010
This review is from: Murad Resurgence Evening Renewal Regimen Introductory Kit (Misc.)
I'm not the type who writes many reviews but I feel compelled to write one for this product. I have been suffering from dry skin for years. I tried EVERYTHING but nothing worked. I got a free sample of this in the mail and gave it a try. I cannot believe how amazing my skin looks and feels. I was a little skeptical when I first bought it because I got these tiny little tubes and spent almost 50 bucks on them. The directions say to use a pearl size amount and that is really all you need. It lasts forever and my skin looks awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars How Sultry Got Her Glow Back, July 7, 2010
My skin is looking so good, I'm glowing. I'm the age to be hormonally deprived, compound that with a battle against a life threatening Illness, and my skin/complexion was not looking good at all. Being a skeptic I purchased the sample size of the Resurgence kit. Wellllllll! Guess who's going back to order the full size. I saw major improvements in my skin in less then 2 weeks. I had started getting hyper pigmentation on my cheeks, Now it is quickly going away, I was seeing fine lines and genetically I'm not predisposed to wrinkle like what I was seeing. Resurgence stopped my trouble dead in it's tracks and has restored my skin and complexion so far to a point you would never know I had been sick, or having break adult break outs. I'm a Murad Fan now, and would recommend the product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for menopausal skin, BUT!, May 31, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Smoother skin, October 16, 2012
See wrinkles getting softer looking not so deep. Skin is alot softer and has a more even tone to it.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok but not the best, January 23, 2013
Dstar (Pensacola, Fl) - See all my reviews
Little about me:
34, 2yrs post hysterectomy, going through menopause. Fine lines, uneven skin tone, pores becoming larger. Also have allergies, so often have puffy, swollen eyes. Was using olay regenerist prior to this line.
face wash is good enough, though nothing special. Serum and night cream tend to make my face feel very oily shortly after application. Pores have not reduced, nor have wrinkles gotten any less. I have ended up with a slight amount of acne that I did not have prior to using. Negatives being stated 1st.. My skin tone and uneven coloring has seemed to even out. The eye cream is magic!! My puffiness and dark circles are GONE! I purchased an electronic face brush last week and have been using it in combination with the face wash. After adding that tool; I have seen a VAST improvement all the way around. Tried other face washes with the brush but see the best result with murad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, July 13, 2012
iloveshoes (San Francisco) - See all my reviews
I was so excited to received this kit and I was really surprised with what it can do to your skin. The cleanser works amazing. My skin was glowing and feels so soft. The serum and the night cream are amazing. It has great scent and not sticky or slimy. I will recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, June 5, 2014
Love it, can't believe the difference in my skin in just a few weeks. The skin on my neck and around my eyes is much firmer. Wrinkes are softer. I am convinced, this is a great product. I will continue to use it. Family and friends have commented on my skin looking great!

1.0 out of 5 stars This set is way too small!!!, February 16, 2014
I bought it as a gift and when i received.. i was actually embarrassed to give it as a gift. It is a ripoff the cost and the some that actually arrives. Plus you won't be able to tell if the product actually makes a difference or not because the products re just too little.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great products, April 25, 2013
This line of products helps my skin to look younger and firmer. When I order it, I tell my husband that I am ordering "my preservatives". He laughs!

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, October 1, 2011
At only 38 years old, I wasn't expecting the changes that were already beginning in my skin. After six weeks of using the Murad Resurgence system, however, I have seen a wonderful change. The crepiness under my eyes was my biggest concern, and this has already been significantly reduced. Murad has also given me back the dewiness and that 20-something glow that I didn't even realize I had lost. Not to mention my skin is now as soft as that of my seven-year-old daughter. Maybe this product is working so well for me because I began using it in the early stages of aging, but for whatever reason it is working, and I will continue to be a loyal Murad customer for as long as I continue to see these kind of results. Murad is a bit pricey, but a little bit of the products really does go a long way. Start with about half the amount of product you think you need and you may even be able to go with even less. I honestly think I look 5-10 years younger. Murad Resurgence is worth the price!

Rate and Discover Movies