5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every cent
Published on December 15, 2010 by Rosanne Higgins

1.0 out of 5 stars murad resurgence
This eye cream did nothing for me. I noticed no difference whatsoever and I even checked in a magnifying mirror. I started using nutrogena oil free moisturizer around my eyes and it smoothed the wrinkles and eliminated the dark circles immensely. Fraction of the price of this cream and from a drug store!
Published 20 months ago by scott

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every cent, December 15, 2010
This review is from: Murad Resurgence Renewing Eye Cream, 2: Treat/Repair, 0.5 fl oz (15 ml) (Health and Beauty)
I started using Murad years ago but tried to cut costs by using only a few products and using cheaper products for my daily skin routine. Well, at 56 I just felt my skin wasn't looking great and I was getting sick and tired of trying different brands of products (not to mention spending money thinking I was saving money). My 30 yr old daughter started using an entire line of Murad products and I noticed her skin was looking great. That was when I decided to invest in the entire Resurgence line of products. I started with the wash to day/night treatments, the mask etc. It was a costly order but the results are worth it! It is only 2 weeks since I have been using the entire Resurgence treatment and the results are amazing. Even my husband noticed the difference. Don't waste money trying to 'save' money. I will never look for any other skin care products because I don't have to, I finally found what was right there for years!

1.0 out of 5 stars murad resurgence, May 12, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, January 3, 2013
This is an okay eye-cream. I do not think it is anything special for the money and will not repurchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, worth the price, June 7, 2008
I have tried lots of eye creams, at 47 the skin around my eyes was really starting to show my age. This cream is the only one that works, and it doesn't irritate my eye area like many other creams did. I am going to keep buying this product, it is worth the $$

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome treatment for the dreaded dark circles!, September 27, 2013
I'm 29 years old, I have very fair skin, and I inherited really dark puffy circles under my eyes from my lovely and wonderful mother. I've tried a lot of eye creams, and most of them have been in the same price range as the Murad Resurgence. Some work better than others for me, but this one is far and away the best. I've been using it for about two weeks now, and I already notice that the skin around my eyes is much lighter and firmer.

I think it all depends on what you want to get out of your eye cream. For me, I want to manage those dark circles (seriously, left untreated, these babies make me look like I lost a bar fight, hard). I have little "laugh lines" around my eyes, but those don't bother me, and they aren't what I'm trying to treat, so I can't really speak to this product's effectiveness in that regard. If dark circles are a cross you have to bear, this is 100% the eye cream for you.

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, does nothing, waste of money, July 2, 2013
Have used this cream every day religously, ever since I received it, but there hasn't been an iota of difference in my under-eye puffiness and dark circles I would not recommend this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars What a Nightmare, September 4, 2013
Be careful if you order from Murad. Last October I ordered from their site to making sure I did not select in any automatic product shipping. I received the intro package and did not choose to reorder.

In December I received an unordered package and was charged more than $100. I received another unordered package in March with another charge for more than $100. I wrote the company, paid $20 for the return of the packages and requested my information be removed from their data base. Today, I received yet another unordered package.

I will not be bullied into keeping a product I did not order. I have learned these packages can be marked REFUSED and they will be returned to the company.

The products may be great but dealing with a company with these policies is a nightmare.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice product, April 3, 2009
Very nice product. I've been very pleased using the Murad Resurgence Renewing Eye Cream. It's light and creamy but not at all greasy. I've noticed a big difference in those tiny laugh lines around my eyes. Unfortunately I still have the dark circles but one problem is better than two. I will continue to use and make another purchase when I get low. It's worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, May 24, 2009
This Murad product actually does all it claims to do. Fine lines are no longer viseable, darker areas under eyes and the morning puffy look is gone! I used more expensive lines, such as Chanel's Sublimage. This cream is as good or better and much less costly! This is a cream I will continue to use. The dispenser is well designed and no excessive cream is wasted. Being over 60 yrs and desert heat in Arizona can be brutal on the tender skin around eyes-- but with this cream you would never know it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Impressed, January 18, 2010
Baystaging (California U.S.A) - See all my reviews
This product arrived quickly, but despite previous reviews and giving it a month to work I've seen no improvement with puffiness or squint lines.