Murder Mystery Party - The Icicle Twist
|Price:||$60.00 + $8.90 shipping|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Party Planner with recipes and menu by Sandra Gluck
- Character Booklet for all suspects including roles and background information
- Compact Disc included with introduction and solution to the crime
- Socially engaging and fun
- Ages 18 & Up
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
1) This game is very short compared to other murder mystery games (1.5 hours as opposed to 3 or 4 hours for other games I have played).
2) The solution was not complicated. Don't be fooled by the "twist" in the title. This was about as complicated as something from Saturday morning cartoons.
3) The format was different from other murder mystery games, and there just wasn't much information to play with (hence the short gameplay).
If I could go back and buy something else, I would. With so many other good murder mystery games out there ("Lethal Luau" and "The Good, the Bad and the Guilty" to name a couple), why buy this one?
Out of the 6 murder mysteries I've hosted, Icicle Twist has the best menu items. Everyone loved the Stuffed Mushrooms and are insisting that I make them again for future mysteries. The Drinks and the Chili were also very good.
As a game itself, this is not my favorite mystery, but part of it is what the players bring to it. If you have a fun and lively group that enjoy to improv and ad lib, then this game would be better suited to your group than other scripted mysteries.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was my group's second murder mystery game. It was definitely more of an improvisational experience, as opposed to heavily scripted like our first. Read morePublished on February 8, 2013 by D. Hearrell
I've been buying Murder Mystery games from Bepuzzled for years and have had loads of fun hosting parties with them. Read morePublished on April 5, 2012 by LeeAnn Abel