Questions & Answers
Murder Mystery Party - Pasta, Passion and Pistols
by University Games
4.2 out of 5 stars (120)
$20.77
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 18 questions
votes
How many can play? Nov 17, 2013
This is a six person game......with the option for 2 more people. So 6-8 people can play this game.
Nov 18, 2013 by mom2k
vote
As the host you can either play or not play. I chose to play because it is much more fun. But with my teenage sons game I didn't play but was a bystander and just answered questions when they didn't know what to do. One tip though, if you use the CD, DO NOT play the CD after round three. It immediately tells you who the murderer was and you can't take the time to figure it out. So wait to play the CD until all the guests have had time to make their accusations. Good luck. This one was REALLY fun and clean to!
Jan 5, 2014 by momof4
votes
Costume and character descriptions are on the invitations. No need to open the books.
Sep 16, 2014 by Andi C
votes
Depends on your family. We played with a 17 and 19 year old and they enjoyed it
Nov 12, 2013 by Carol A. Williams
votes
The game does not specify a time period but we totally dressed for the parts. That was the fun of it.
16 days ago by Mary Burke
votes
There are no lesser parts in this game...if u want a lesser role, get the "Taste for wine and murder" game...it has 6 suspect and 2 non-suspects that have fewer lines, etc. The pasta game has 8 suspects and all are heavily invloved in the game.
Feb 3, 2015 by Me
votes
Yes
Jan 19, 2015 by Sandi Di Buono
votes
Karen I am sorry that you have lost your host instructions. I do not own that game, I purchased it as a gift for someone else! Have you tried going to u-tube to see if the instructions for the game are possibly available. Good Luck with your search and enjoy the game!
Jan 3, 2015 by Laura Robertson
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers