Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

100%

on April 7, 2012
Good solid plot here with two likable characters in a tough Texas ranger and one brave journalist on the brink of manhood. The pace is fast and I find myself a little disappointed as I come to the end. I want more of these two guys and their adventures in the wild west! If you are more into romance, you may feel there is not enough development in that area. But if you have enough of instant love and sex in this MM genre, like I am, you will enjoy this novella which places emphasis on plot and characters.
on June 21, 2013
I really enjoyed this western mystery, with a nicely done slow reveal of the main characters. Back in the lawless Old West, it was easy to mistrust a stranger, especially one you met under suspcious circumstances. This is a short novel, but I felt we got to know the characters well enough to believe their story and the developing relationship. The crime was solved rather quickly, but satisfactorily, and it ended happily, as all good western romances should.