5.0 out of 5 stars MP Glutamine
have been seeing better results over time. taste was pretty normal for glutamine. would recommend to others. three more words
Published 18 months ago by LCZ

2.0 out of 5 stars No noticeable results, horrible taste
Published 12 months ago by Jonathan

5.0 out of 5 stars MP Glutamine, August 7, 2013
This review is from: Muscle Pharm Glutamine Mineral Supplement, 300 Gram (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works and tastes great!, May 9, 2014
I definitely will purchase again. This is not gritty like other powders and their is no funny taste. Great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recover, May 7, 2014
Mixes great and definitely helps me recover after my workouts. No clumping, no aftertaste, no fillers just pure glutamine and it does the job for a cheap price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, April 26, 2014
This product works as designed, I've tried everything works great with me and I like the label design is why I recominedo bodybuilder and the ordinary people

4.0 out of 5 stars Accidentally bought this instead of creatine, April 4, 2014
I was trying to get the MP creatine but accidentally purchased this. The bottles are designed exactly the same so I made a mistake. Either way, I still used it. I don't know if it did anything, but it had no taste and was easy to mix which is a plus in my book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff!, April 4, 2014
Works as promised, good quality, good price. Got the info about Muscle Pharm from [...] and their products have passed all the test, that means there are not any banned substances added. It is very important to me, because I have had bad experience with some supplements earlier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great company, great product, April 4, 2014
Over the past few years, Musclepharm has become a leader in the sports supplement industry. They make safe and effective products to meet the needs of athletes.

5.0 out of 5 stars It has no taste and dissolves just fine. But, August 31, 2014
I bought this because my friend, a pro fitness bodybuilder, told me she used L Glutamine as part of her routine. This brand was highly rated on Amazon so I went with it. It has no taste and dissolves just fine. But, I kept reading up on it,and I'm pretty impressed. Aside from the body building stuff, it has other benefits. One, a lot of people with Celiac use this to repair their gut when they've been 'glutened." I'm not certain if it helps, but it doesn't hurt.

But second, I read this stuff helps your body fight off a cold. I 100% firmly believe that! My coworkers are always passing around colds and stomach bugs, and every time one starts circulating I start loading up on this stuff. I haven't caught anything since! Even if I feel like I'm already coming down with something, I just mix this into some OJ, throw in some Zinc and C capsules, and I swear the cold beats a hasty retreat. I'd never believe that if I hadn't consistently experienced this for myself. I'm impressed and I think I'm going to keep this on hand from now on!

2.0 out of 5 stars No noticeable results, horrible taste, January 13, 2014
Added this product to my stack and have been mixing it with my post workout shake. I have grown in strength and size in the past months, but that is expected, and I didn't notice any difference that this product added. Ive even laid off glutamine for 3 weeks and have seen no difference in my performance or size. Compile that with the bad aftertaste this product leaves, I would not recommend it. Stick with your protein and creatine, this isn't needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
MP products have been great for me, no complaints here.

Muscle Pharm Glutamine Mineral Supplement, 300 Gram