4.0 out of 5 stars Good for deep sleep
Published 21 months ago by RUSS82

You can pretty much get all of the ingredients in this pill separately just as easily. There is nothing too fancy or unique about it.
Published 1 month ago by Z. Pio

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for deep sleep, May 9, 2013
Took this for 30 days and am going to start my second cycle right after. Worked well and didnt knock me out right away. Gives a gradual tired feeling. The best thing is it only has 3mg of meletonin. Small amounts of this are important to me because your body produces that to make you tired and to much of it in these types of products will give you problems down the road when you stop taking them. All in all great product for sleep and muscle healing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Be prepared the first morning after., November 28, 2013
This review is from: Muscle Pharm Z-Core PM Capsules, 60 Count (Health and Beauty)
This product will put you to sleep just as gently and almost as well as Nyquil does.
The first morning, and possibly a few morning after you will probably awake with RAGING morning wood, but then you seem to build a tolerance.
I'm not sure, and don't want to know why the bottle says to consult a doctor if taking for more than 4 weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars surprised!, December 31, 2013
Found I can sleep so much better on this. I don't usually have a problem going to sleep, but wake up repeatedly, sometimes not feeling rested even after 7 hours of sleep. This product did the trick. Even if I'm still wired I'll be fast asleep in a half hour and sleeping through the night. I'm out and back to normal... I need more. Very good product!

3.0 out of 5 stars You can pretty much get all of the ingredients in this pill ..., December 20, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Good with stimulants, December 16, 2014
I don't know if it is directly from taking these pills but I think that they help me wake up less during the night. If you have insomnia then these pills are definitely not the solution, but if you are a light sleep then these might help. I didn't but these to take with Adderall but I noticed after taking them for a few days they stopped me from getting the headaches and muscle aches I normally get when I take stimulants (including coffee).

I think that it is important to note that these pills are pretty large. They aren't so large that they will get stuck in your throat (I've had some pills of other products actually do this), but the old may have some difficulty swallowing them. As a positive to the seller they arrived pretty fast.

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, October 7, 2013
helps with sleeping. allows for a more solid night of sleep, which in turn helps with recovery.
don't know if it really helped with test levels. but would take again and recommend this product

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, November 7, 2013
Works well to help me sleep through the night and assure me that my body is recovering. Not sure about the testosterone boost though.

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't sleep well when I take it., July 17, 2014
This stuff gives me weird dreams. I took most of a bottle to see if I'd get used to it, but I didn't. I sleep better without it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Only helped me sleep the first 2 times I took it, then it stopped working for me., September 3, 2014
When I first tried these (my roommate had them) I slept better that night, so I bought my own bottle. I think maybe it worked the first few times I took it, but then I think it stopped working. I only took these on the nights after I did kettlebells, so maybe twice-three times a week. I didn't see any improvement in my sleep (I would lay there restless for a looooong time before falling asleep) like I did the first two times I took it, so I ended up giving the rest of the bottle to my roommate.

2.0 out of 5 stars Weird dreams and their are better products out there., October 29, 2014
I tried this as an alternative to Sheer Strength's T-Boost product. When I started taking the Sheer Strength product, I felt a noticeable difference. I also felt a difference when I stopped taking it. I bought the Muscle Pharm capsules and took them for about ten days before I caved and bought some more of the my older product. I still have around half the bottle on my desk. Just a waste of my $$$. P.S. I got some weird dreams on this stuff.

Muscle Pharm Z-Core PM Capsules, 60 Count