5.0 out of 5 stars Works
Updated review from my orignal review in January.
My wife joined weight watchers the 360 plan on 31 January 2013. She wore size 24. She started using these gummies prior to main meals, since was still hungry with the weight watcher points allocated. She also started walking every night after upper, and at lunch time. Today 31 August 2013 she weighed in at weight...
Published on January 30, 2013 by A. Long

1.0 out of 5 stars Tastes awful- a review of the flavor only
Seriously. I get it. We are supposed to suffer during dieting. I literally could not eat this a second time. It has a thin, mediciny taste and the consistency of the gummies is hard and weird. I take gummy vitamins and this was an unpleasant version of the gummy pill. Yes, I know...it is a diet product. Suffer a little, already. I'm not a fan, however. Obviously, I have...
Published 17 days ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 14 5 639 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, April 28, 2014
This review is from: Muscletech Hydroxycut Nutrition Gummies, Mixed Fruit, 60 Count (Health and Beauty)
I like the gummies because they are easy to take and they taste good. they also do a good job of curbing mmy appetite.

3.0 out of 5 stars Unsure, April 23, 2014
I have been taking them for almost a month now. I have not seen a diffrence so far. But will continue to take them a little bit longer to see. I was surprised by the taste, I am a picky person when it comes to food, so I was happy that tasted good.

2.0 out of 5 stars Worked well, April 13, 2014
It worked well but I must admit its easier to take knowing its a gummy not a bad tasting tablet.

3.0 out of 5 stars Made me Sick, April 9, 2014
I'm sure this product is ok , but for myself it made me sick every time I took it so after three days I had to quit taking it .

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful snacks, April 9, 2014
Rosemary Machado (INDIAN HEAD PARK, IL, US) - See all my reviews
I got this product some time ago and now I use all the time. It curbs my cravings for sweets and works as a great snack.

2.0 out of 5 stars hydroxycut, April 3, 2014
I can only give a personal opinion and for me this product did not work at all. I would not buy it again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, March 23, 2014
Feel as though if you take them as directed you feel fuller faster while eating your meals and eat less.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK, March 22, 2014
Kimo (Honolulu, HI United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I gave this 3 stars because I can not tell if it works or does not work. I ordered just one bottle to give it a try and will not be ordering more.

5.0 out of 5 stars The product is great, December 17, 2014
The price is resonable.. The product is great

3.0 out of 5 stars it's ok..., July 19, 2013
i've taken the gummies for a month. my weight didn't change much. I feel that the gummies give me energy so i take them for energy booster, kinda like coffee... other than that , it doesn't really curb my appetite or affect my weight. No noticeable side effects.

‹ Previous | 14 5 639 | Next ›