Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on December 19, 2005
Everyone Muse fan must own this. All of their songs are played better than any recording. I watch this DVD at least once a week. They play songs that are not in any album and truly master a new dimension to music. They hit every emotion perfectly. Buy it, you will not regret it.
on March 24, 2008
This is one of the better live music vodeos around. I did not know Muse that well when it came out but this DVD really served as an initiation. OK, it is visually at times a bit over the top but I think that is the feeling the band wanted to convey by this video. The playing and the sound is simply incredible.
on January 18, 2008
I have just bought this DVD, and I must say I'm completely satisfied with it! Muse's concert was incredible as always, with great energy and great song listing! The camera is maybe too fast on some scenes, but I loved it! It's a must have for every Muse fan.
on October 9, 2006
I love Muse and desperately wanted this DVD. But what a load of **** it is. I'd hoped it was going to be a film of a concert and to be able to see the guys really letting rip. No chance. The style of direction turns, what looks like an amazing gig, into little more than an extended video. If you like the flash-cutting of pop promos, and can stand it for an hour and a half or so, then this may be for you. But if you want one camera to focus on one shot for more than two seconds, you're going to be as disappointed as me. Really, it's like the director was on speed or something. Every other second the film cuts to another camera angle. In a video, fine. But not for the entire length of a concert. The music is fantastic. It would've been nice to see it actually being played, too.
0Comment9 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 23, 2010
I enjoyed MUSE live concert and music CD tunes a disc-two presents.

It is a very generous edition of a music band on any merits-doco is also provided with disc-two.