5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you, Nick Jr!
My two-year old LOVES this show so much that he would treat me like a human jukebox requesting songs from "The Band," as he calls them. Now that the album is available, I won't have to buy anymore singles for $1.29 (which I did for "Here We Go" because I just couldn't sing it anymore).

Don't get me wrong, though; I love the songs, too. The music is actually...
Published on January 31, 2012 by Brandey McLarren

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, but wish for more of Season 1-2 originals
Published on February 11, 2012 by Wendy

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, but wish for more of Season 1-2 originals, February 11, 2012
This review is from: Music From the Hit TV Show (Audio CD)
If you just started watching the show, and like it, then this cd should be perfect for you. However, my child has been watching this show for over a year, which means I have too :), and we both prefer the first 2 seasons music (as well as stories) to the more recent stuff. Yes, I know the old Marina left the show, but I would have liked to have the versions of the songs that were performed with her during the first 2 seasons. It would be nice if they would release a season 1 and/or 2 version with the origianl songs. There were lots of songs from those seasons that I actually enjoyed listening to, and wouldn't mind hearing repeatedly :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you, Nick Jr!, January 31, 2012
Brandey McLarren "brandeymc" (Phoenix, AZ United States) - See all my reviews

Don't get me wrong, though; I love the songs, too. The music is actually very catchy and enjoyable for the parents as well as the kids. Of course, there will be music purist/snob parents who will hate it (or at least claim to in public), but those of us who can admit to our love for pop music will be happy to sing and rap along with the kids.

The track listing is a little long, so most kids probably won't want to listen to it straight through, but it covers all of the most popular songs from the show, and you may discover a new favorite as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Fresh Beats rock!, May 4, 2012
This review is from: Music From the Hit TV Show (Audio CD)
We have fun family music time listening to this CD. I am so happy to have found it here on Amazon. Great, great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh Beat in Our Home!, May 2, 2012
This review is from: Music From the Hit TV Show (Audio CD)
This CD is wonderful! My daughter just adores the Fresh Beat and this CD made her year. She listens to it everywhere...at home, in the car, and at parties. She lets everyone know who she's listening to and everyone has to hear them! Such a joy to have "nice" music in the house. We try really hard to have her listen to age app music and this fits the bill perfectly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Songs, Great Lyrics and Style, March 3, 2012
This review is from: Music From the Hit TV Show (Audio CD)
If your children watch the Fresh Beat Band on Nick Jr. they will be familiar with this CD. All of their hits are on it plus a few lesser known ones. These songs are fun and will get your children jumping and dancing all over the house... great exercise and good mood music. Fresh Beat Band's music is suitable (IMO) for children as young as 12-15 months and old as maybe 5-10 years (any older than that and they may think the songs are hokey - lol). The songs are also easy to learn so you can sing along with your kids. I love this band and think they are really talented. Last night I just happened to log into YouTube and check out a song from one of the brothers of a well-known, contemporary boy band (which consists of 3 siblings) and gasped and laughed at how bad the song was. The Fresh Beat Band has more talent than most of the contemporary musicians that are on the airwaves now... go figure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cd!, March 3, 2012
This review is from: Music From the Hit TV Show (Audio CD)
This cd is a must For a fan of the fresh best band. It has all the songs from the show, including the theme song. My child loves listening to it over and over and I love seeing the smile on his face when it comes on!

5.0 out of 5 stars bazinga.....cool my son is rocking out, February 27, 2012
This review is from: Music From the Hit TV Show (Audio CD)
its the bomb my son is kicking it lol my wife playes it for him on the way to school

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!!!!!!, February 23, 2012
This review is from: Music From the Hit TV Show (Audio CD)
My babygirl is three years old, and she loves the fresh beat band. Not too long ago, I couldn't find anything but single downloads for the fresh beat band. I signed up to be notified when fresh beat band merchandise becomes available and about a month ago I started receiving emails about a rockstar jacket being made. Then I was notified about a fresh beat band cd with 19 songs and a bonus track from the bubble guppies. Everything came right on time, my babygirl is turning four next week and can you guess what her bday gifts are? :) I am so excited. The cd was less than ten bucks and it has all her favorite tunes, and even some songs we don't know. We will be singing, and dancing, at home, in the car...EVERYWHERE. This isn't just a cd or gift. This cd holds moments and memories to last a lifetime. From my daughter and myself...THANK YOU!!!! Nickolodeon, Amazon, and whoever else that had anything to do with my daughter's happiness on her special day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mainstay in the car, February 21, 2012
This review is from: Music From the Hit TV Show (Audio CD)
Our kids absolutely love it. All the songs from their TV program were in this CD, so one can just imagine how loud it is inside the car! We only wish it came with the lyrics so we don't have to keep on searching for those on the web. Recommended for toddlers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Non-Irritating Kids' Music, February 18, 2012
This review is from: Music From the Hit TV Show (Audio CD)
This is a good kids' CD because the music is positibe, upbeat and not sung by annoying cartoon character voices or obnoxious kid actors. I like to dance to it with my kids. It will definitely get you smiling and on your feet.

Music From the Hit TV Show
Music From the Hit TV Show by Fresh Beat Band (Audio CD - 2012)