Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now STEM

Format: Audio CD|Change

on November 3, 1999
This CD is my favorite! I listen to it when I'm studying, relaxing, reading, whenever...the songs are amazing...especially Wally Kurth's and Brad Maule's. I would recommend this to anyone, even if they have never watched General Hospital. All of my friend (non-GH fans) love this CD, too! Especially "Power to Believe" and "My Heart Only Knows What I Feel"
on June 19, 2006
It is Just You and Me by Rie Sinclair, sang by Jayson Belt.
on October 17, 1998
Chances are you will like this CD as much as me, if you watch the show everyday. "Me Loving You Loving Me" is a particular standout. It is a much more listenable song than I had previously thought. The CD standout, though, has got to be "The Blue Hour." I consider it one of my favorite songs now. My favorite song form the show, however ("In this Room" by Leslie Tucker - Brenda's memorial theme song) was not included, but I was able to find it on AMAZON.COM as well
on September 6, 1998
I am a big fan of GH and almost didn't buy the CD because I thought it would suck, but I bought it anyway and I love it! Wheneve you need to relax, you listen to this- I highly recomend it to anyone and everyone
on April 27, 2003
When the CD was first released, I was a diehard General Hospital fan and one of the first to get a copy. I wasn't sure what to expect then but absolutely *loved* the compilation, especially the three Wally Kurth numbers ("A Father's Lullaby" is hauntingly beautiful). Now, even though I don't watch the show any longer, I still pull out the CD to satisfy any mood I'm in. Highly recommended!
on April 28, 2006
The song is called "Come With Me"; the artist is "Rie Sinclair". I found it on her site - just "google" Rie Sinclair, and her purevolume site should come up. You can listen to the song there.
on August 26, 2013
"General Hospital" was a favorite show for my wife, and I recorded it every day for her.....I even got hooked on the show. Way back when I ordered the cassette version of this CD for her, and I still play it.

But my car no longer has a tape player, so I wanted the CD to play in it. It is a great CD and the performers who perform on the CD do an outstanding job singing. My favorite is "Like You" by an unlisted singer.

Fans of this long running soap will definitely want to get a copy of this CD if they don;t already have one.
on March 24, 2013
At first, I didn't quite get the connection to the soap opera but the music is nice.....relaxing.....enjoyable...and if you try hard enough, you can imagine these songs playing in the background on the show.
on December 1, 2005
Jason and Sam's theme song is titled: "Just You and Me" by Rie Sinclair. You can hear it here: [...]
on November 1, 1999
I thought this CD was great. The CD really reflected this wonderful show. Brad Maule and Wally Kurth are excellent cast members as well as gifted singers. I think anyone could enjoy this CD, even if you don't watch the show.