Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Audio CD|Change

on January 17, 2009
I heard this lady at Stevie Wonder's concert at Christmas. What a voice!! Intend to order more. My only complaint on this one is sometimes the background music is louder than she is.
on April 2, 2009
Leigh's voice is soothing for those who tire of pop vocals and painfuly manipulated tracks. Her tones massage the ears and relax the senses. And the music isn't bad to beat!
on May 23, 2016
If you're into smooth R&B and Jazzy Blues this is a great album. My only regret is I can't find more of her music after listening to this CD I became an instant fan.
on February 21, 2012
LUV LUV THE CD!! THIS IS MY SECOND TIME BUYING IT. SHE WILL DEFINETLY BE ONE OF FAVS FROM NOW ON!! CANT WAIT TIL THE NEXT ALBUM!
on September 12, 2009
I'm loving this CD from the onset. A nice array of soulful vibes coming from this lady. Looking forward to hearing more from her!!
on January 14, 2009
Got this CD right before Christmas - Excellent!!! Turned family & friends on - Much Love to You!!! Come to Yoshi's in Oakland!!!
on May 26, 2009
Very Nice CD for a first. I'm liking the fact she has original content as well as the good oldie from Debarge.
Very good!
on March 8, 2009
I heard about this CD on a radio show and was pleasantly surprised. Looking forward to hearing more from Leigh Jones.
on October 24, 2008
It is very refreshing to hear a great new sound. This cd is one of the best cd's I've bought in a long time.
on November 23, 2015
This gal's got the "IT" factor. I want more. Somebody Pleeeze produce another album for Leigh