Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Audio CD|Change

The tracks are already listed in the product description, but I wanted to point out a few things:

1) the Choo-Choo soul songs on this CD are not on the Choo Choo Soul [CD/DVD], so it can only add to your collection

2) we only own Juice Box Heroes, and not the other CDs by Imagination Movers, but Puppy Dog and Kick It were new to us (aside from watching the episodes on TV)

3) the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse tracks can also be found on Here Come the 123s as well as Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

4) includes songs from the "between" shows like Happy Monster Band, and Ooh and Aah, which is completely awesome!!

5) other shows include Handy Manny,Bunnytown,My Friends Tigger & Pooh,Johnny and the Sprites, and Special Agent Oso

This is my son's new favorite out of all the children's CDs that we have because it includes the theme songs from ten different Disney shows, and this is the first time I've come across a mix like this. (I would love it if Disney would make a DVD compilation with the same show selections -- kind of like Nick Jr.'s All About Fall or Sleepytime Stories)

We play this in the car, whether it's errands or a road trip. We play this at home too...an easy way to keep the TV turned off, and get other things done.

I wrote a listmania list of children's music (you can find it through my profile), if you want to see what I am comparing this CD to...needless to say, the whole family enjoys this CD.
on April 19, 2014
Great Children's cd! This CD has music from some of the older Disney Junior shows that still play on the Disney Junior Channel. Little man loves Handy Manny and the Imagination Movers so it was a great pick.
on July 5, 2011
Good, but a bit confusing for my 16 mo old. My son L-O-V-E-S mickey mouse clubhouse music, Agent OSO, etc. so he does enjoy listening to this CD, but since most of the songs are TV show themes he always looks at the TV and gives me the "where is it?" hand gesture. On a whim, I bought the Choo Choo Soul CD during this purchase not sure what to expect. That one comes with both the audio CD and a DVD of the songs with animations and kids dancing which he's absolutely crazy about. With both formats the Choo Choo soul is a much better value and more entertaining, but Music Playdate is still a fun compilation...so just get them both :)
on August 13, 2014
Was a little disappointed, especially after seeing how highly this was rated by others. Several of the songs were cut short in the downloaded version and my daughter just didn't enjoy as much as I thought she would.
on December 18, 2012
What is there not to love about Disney? All the songs on this CD are tolerable for the parents too:) This is one of many CD's that we listen to on the way to our annual beach trip. No headphones needed! My husband and I sing along too.
VINE VOICEon October 29, 2013
My Prek-3 class loves this CD! Even though they don't know some of the shows represented on here, they love the songs! They really love the "Ohh and AHH" commentary in between as well! Great Cd for background music while working or blast it for a dance party!
on September 20, 2011
this is a great sing along CD featuring all the disney junior favorites. Narrated by ooh and ahh very cute little monkeys who have some great ( and catchy) musical numbers of their own. My 2 1/2 year old loves it.
on April 18, 2009
Disney Play House Music Play Date CD is happy and fun with voices that sound like kids and delightful songs and music to entertain your young children over and over, inspiring sing along and dancing around. However, i recommend you get it for their own private enjoyment because repeated listening may not be the adults' enjoyment. If you with your child to entertain himself in his own space or wit his own earphones, this is perfect! As with ALL Disney products, they know children and the products with the Disney label are wholesome and wonderful and timeless.
on July 6, 2009
Bought this CD for my four year old, who has recently gotten hooked on "The Imagination Movers" and "Handy Manny." The CD has a good mix of songs from the aforementioned shows and others like "My Friends Tigger and Pooh," "Bunnytown" and "Choo Choo Soul." The CD is especially welcome on long car rides when my daughter can sing to her heart's content and we can drive to our destination in relative peace.
on October 27, 2010
I bought this cd as a gift for our vacation to see Mickey Mouse at his house. :) It was our music to listen to on the way to the airport. We ended up taking it along with us, listening to it while on vacation, and playing it daily now that we are home. I highly recommend this cd. It's right about 1/2 hour long and contains a nice mixture of Playhouse Disney songs.