Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Learn more Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Customer Discussions > Quantum Leap: Season 4 forum

Music Question

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 4, 2006 4:29:40 AM PDT
I know there was an issue with the music in the second season, atleast that is the only set I noticed. Is there an issue with the music in the fourth season?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 27, 2006 8:27:41 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 27, 2006 8:32:49 AM PDT
Yes, and I can also confirm that this time the United Kingdom's release also has music missing, there is a disclaimer printed on the back of the box, although the Disks are single sided as per usual here in the UK. The price was set very low for this release in the UK, a good 30% cheaper than the past 3 seasons upon release, presumably Season 4 was cheaper because of the missing music.

Posted on Mar 13, 2011 10:26:39 AM PDT
NicoAngelus says:
I bought the region 1 edition of season 4, and there are songs missing, but they are very few (compared to previous seasons). If you take a look at Al's place, you'll notice their list for missing music in season 4 is very wrong. Only the following songs are missing :

THE LEAP BACK
"Is You Is or Is You Ain't My Baby?" Performed by: B.B. King

PLAY BALL
"Traveling Man" Performed by: Ricky Nelson

RUNNING FOR HONOR
"Easier Said Than Done" Performed by: The Essex

TEMPTATION EYES
"I Want to Know What Love Is" Performed by: Foreigner

All the rest is intact.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  May 4, 2006
Latest post:  Mar 13, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Quantum Leap: Season 4
Quantum Leap: Season 4 by Scott Bakula (DVD - 2006)
4.4 out of 5 stars (131)