- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$8.39 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$1.60 (16%)|
1. I Get Around (Red Hot Chili Peppers)
2. City Blues (Richie Sambora)
3. Sail on Sailor (Jamie Cullum et al)
4. Brian Wilson (Barenaked Ladies)
5. I Just Wasn't Made For These Times (John Legend)
6. When I Grow Up (To Be A Man) (Backstreet Boys)
7. Surfer Girl (Shelby Lynne)
8. Don't Worry Baby (Original Version) (Michael McDonald / Billy Preston)
9. Surf's Up (Jeff Beck)
10. Surfin' USA (Jeff Beck)
11. Don't Talk (Earth Wind & Fire)
12. Wouldn't it Be Nice (Darlene Love)
13. Pet Sounds (Brian Wilson Band)
14. Heroes And Villains (Brian Wilson)
15. Good Vibrations (Brian Wilson)
16. Fun, Fun, Fun (Brian Wilson & Cast)
17. Love and Mercy (Brian Wilson & Cast)
Some artist did a fantastic job while others were very poor.
If you enjoy the music of Brian Wilson and the Beach Boys, you'll love this DVD and the refreshing versions of his music performed by very talented musicians.
All the performers are backed by Wilson's "Smile" band and these musicians are great!
if you're a die hard fan of the musician, get one. if you're buying it because of the music, it sounds crappy.Published 4 months ago by Laugh and Learn
I saw this show on TV and taped it. It has been the inspiration for me to learn of Brian Wilson's tragic life and be grateful that he survived and is having a happy ending. Read morePublished 15 months ago by E. Wichman
This DVD has some nice presentations of Brian's work. There are a couple of weak efforts, but overall, it's worth having.Published 20 months ago by R. Whiteman
It had some excellent moments but I did not realize how dated the performance was. Still, it was worth the money..Published on January 28, 2013 by frankie
I'm a big Brian Wilson fan and was expecting a mix of better performances. Please understand that I am typically not very fussy but this was a let down for me. Read morePublished on September 21, 2012 by Joe P
Great renditions of Brian's music . A must have ,or at least watch, for any Brian wilson fan .
I really enjoyed it .
A nice tribute but for the most part half-hearted. Aside from The Brian Wilson band the only song I truly felt was Jeff Beck's Surf Up, those notes bleed soul. Read morePublished on August 1, 2011 by Fernando Gastelo
I don't understand the other reviewers that thought this recording was any good at all.
The only explanation I can come up with is that the performers and reviewers are... Read more
If you compare this item with the James Taylor Tribute, there is a huge difference in quality and presentation. Some artist did a fantastic job while others were very poor. Read morePublished on August 22, 2007 by Bruno Leunen