4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but...
These blankets are awesome for swaddling. I used them in the summer without fear of overheating. My daughter slept through the night at 6 weeks because I was able to swaddle her so well (my older children-not so much).

Published on January 27, 2011 by Rebecca Burtt

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than regular a+a swaddles
I love Aden + Anais swaddles and this is the third set I have. Be warned though that this particular line is smaller than the regular ones, measuring 44x44 vs 47x47. They also feel a little thinner as well.
Published on July 5, 2011 by JessicaCY

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but..., January 27, 2011

The only thing they should put in the description is that these are the 42" x 42" size. The 47" x 47" works much better when your child gets older. We also bought the "Princess Posie" set and they are the 47" square ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Something you NEED, April 14, 2011
WWUCathy (Newport Beach, CA) - See all my reviews
Okay, I'm a simple momma. I try to avoid babies r us like the plague. I try to keep the "stuff" to a minimum. You need these. Yup. Diapers, car seat, place for kid to sleep, Aden and Anais blankets. I think they're ugly. Yup. Ugly. But, they're amazing. Sunny outside? Throw a blanket over the car seat. These are so breathable, you'll be glad to have them. Kiddo won't sleep? Swaddle him up in this! My 6 month old still loves to be swaddle- he fits in these. Breast feeding in the park? Yup! Works as a little shield too. Do you need a 20 dollar cover up? Nope! You've got these! Super cold? Swaddle him in one of these and then throw him in a sleep sack. Double bundle! Rawkin.

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than regular a+a swaddles, July 5, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Great blankets, January 23, 2014
I have swaddling blankets that are "Aden" and "Aden + Anais"... the "Aden" (these 4) are 100% cotton. The "Aden + Anais" are another fabric, and softer. These 4 are great, but it should be noted that they are not the same quality as other blankets made by this company. I still recommend them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for any time of the year!, March 25, 2014
This review is from: Aden + Anais Muslin Swaddle Blanket, Safari Friends, 4 Count (Baby Product)
I absolutely LOVE these blankets. So much so, that we give them out to all new parents. I LOVE that they can be used all year round and for multiple purposes. The size is great because most receiving blankets can't even swaddle a baby because they're too small and are just a joke. These have more than enough room to swaddle a baby. They're also great for covering the carseat in the spring/summer months to keep the sun out of baby's eyes without getting the baby too hot or restricting airflow. I've also used mine as a nursing cover when I couldn't find mine AND because of it's big size, it came in handy as a giant burp cloth on several occasions (just fold it a couple of times and it becomes the perfect size and is surprisingly absorbant!) I would definitely recommend this product to any new parent out there. It's the perfect blanket and can fold down to a nice, compact size. LOVE it!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best for swaddling and so much more ..., July 4, 2014
A friend recommended me this swaddling blanket type over others and I am so happy. Not only are they much larger than the "others" (which is practical, not just for swaddling of your wiggly-worm). The fine muslin is perfect for so much more. In warm climate you cover the stroller against sun and mosquitoes bugging your baby, it works as a light blanket or when you nurse. It is very fine and pleasent to touch (the baby loves playing with it), but it feels like a good quality, not some flimsy few-threads one. All the baby stains (from both ends) so far washed off it in the washing machine with ease. I am almost tempted to buy another 4-pack "just because" ...

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these blankets..., December 9, 2009
Jadensmom (California, USA) - See all my reviews
Aden & Anais swaddle blankets are so multi-use!!! My friend bought it for me for my baby shower. Now, I'm giving them out to all my expecting mom friends. I use it as a blanket, nursing cover, playpen sheet, burp cloth. They get softer and softer as you wash them. They are lightweight for the summer time and it's breathable material for newborns.

4.0 out of 5 stars NOT Original Aden + Anais!!, January 24, 2013
- They are Aden by Aden + Anais! Which is the brand created for Target.

These swaddles are smaller then the originals (they're 44x44 instead of 47x47) and they're thinner then the originals.

They're still great, they're large and soft and lovely, of course - but you get what you pay for! These are less expensive, and therefore, the quality is less.

I'm mostly disappointed, as its not advertised as Aden by Aden + Anais, which is what they are!

Edit 03/12/14:
When I posted this review, these swaddles weren't advertised as the Aden by Aden + Anais brand. However, I see now that they have rectified this problem, so I have no complaints :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously a must-have!, October 25, 2013
Every expectant parent needs to put this on their registry. They can be used for everything, from a tummy-time blanket to something to put over a stroller when you go for a walk, to a great nursing blanket. They're extremely soft, and you will use them every day, I guarantee it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these muslin blankets!, September 6, 2010
We own about a dozen of these. Perfect for the hot, humid weather in Hawai'i, and big for swaddling. My 3 year old is still attached to these blankets! So I'll have to buy new ones for my second. I buy these for all my expecting Mommy friends. They're the best!

Aden + Anais Muslin Swaddle Blanket, Safari Friends, 4 Count