5.0 out of 5 stars classic Marc, March 2, 2014
This review is from: Must Be the Water Ep (Audio CD)
His voice is so powerful on every track, he only gets better with time! I can't believe i missed the one and just now got it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Bang for your Buck, October 17, 2009
This review is from: Must Be the Water Ep (Audio CD)
Simply put, if you like Marc's music this one won't let you down. In my eyes the third track is the stand out (Someone You Know). It's a heartfelt song with an upbeat groove: check it out.

5.0 out of 5 stars More great music, February 28, 2008
J. D. Wilson (Kansas City, MO, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Must Be The Water EP (MP3 Music)
Love this EP...the highlights are "Must Be The Water", "Ya'll Ain't Ready", and "Someone You Know"

5.0 out of 5 stars Very soulful man, February 25, 2008
This review is from: Must Be The Water EP (MP3 Music)
i love that marc is doing this. i cant get enouph of his music. makes me get up and shake it everytime. if you havent bought anything of his do it esspecially the song Home. Must be the water is very much what i expect of marc. i hope he keeps it coming.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid direction for a great artist, April 10, 2009
This review is from: Must Be the Water Ep (Audio CD)
I picked this EP up the other day. To be honest, I wasn't sure that was a good idea after his "S.O.S." a "soul tribute" album which is 180 degrees away from what I enjoy. But "Must Be the Water" is a great CD, in the vein of "Carencro" and "Momentary Setback". Bluesy and fun, it starts off with the high-energy "Must be the Water" followed by two tracks that stick in my memory for days, "Try Me" and "Someone You Know". I'm willing to give his newest "Keep Coming Back" a listen now...even though the reviews lead me to believe he's taking the "soul" direction again. Maybe I'll find a song or two leaning in the direction I prefer. Final word, this EP is well worth checking into.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must be the Water, November 23, 2010
This review is from: Must Be the Water Ep (Audio CD)
The cd case was broken but I don't remember what condition the seller said it was in. All and all the purchase was fine. I think that Carencro is a much better work of art from Marc Broussard.

Must Be The Water EP