Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on September 7, 2011
After a near death experience with mommy dearest, empathic psychotherapist Kelsey Morningstone tries to start over at the Dante Clinic in Broken Heart, Oklahoma. However, her latest problem in counseling patients is that the well endowed hunk is naked. She wants this Damian, but prides herself over no personal involvement especially of the sex kind with a client.

Damian cannot sit still as he struggles with amnesia having been hurt during an incarceration. He also insists he is a werewolf and his shrink is his mate. Still salivating though she thinks Damian is a lunatic, Kelsey changes her opinion when he marks her as his life mate as she discovers paranormal activity in the Sooner State is the norm. As the hero regains his memory, he knows he must protect his beloved as those who captured him still stalk him and now his soul mate.

As the original characters and their offspring have gotten older over the eight years of Broken Arrow time, Michelle Bardsley keeps her saga fresh with a jocular werewolf (and more) entry as readers learn much about the Lycan culture. The story line is fast-paced even with Kelsey in a perpetual state of heat that Damian makes even hotter. As Marisol says "he's one taco short of a combo plotter" yet Doc loves him.

Harriet Klausner
on September 8, 2011
must love lycans is book number 7 in the broken heart series. the whole series is a must read. i wait every year for the new book to come out, from the first page you get sucked in and cant put it down till your finished.
on May 14, 2016
Oooh another awesome read! I enjoyed Damian's story! I really louve Kelsey...she was fun. I wasn't sure I was gonna like her at first cause she was so closed minded. After what she went through she came around fairly quickly. A lot of things come out in this book. Color me shocked. Let's just say that Pasty's rein as Queen has changed. Good or bad? Patsy is pissed at first but things change. So, read it to get the deets! The sex was awesome and quite frequent in this book between Kelsey and Damian. Lots of surprises y'all and I cant give them away although i want to. I sorta gave one away but the rest are intact. Kelsey's mom...yeesh. Poor kid had a horrible mother figure. I really liked Jarrod. At first I wasnt sure about him. Then I'm like ok I DO like him there is just something about him that makes you think he's not so bad. There really wasn't much of a conflict in this book as there were the others. This concentrates more on Damian and his people which is cool. So, I recommend.
on October 14, 2012
Oh to have a goddess as a MIL (mother in law) if it means having a hunky husband, what a terrible fate!!! This book is humourous, down-right funny in places and well thought out. It has other characters journeying back and forth during the unfolding of this story which maintains a strong connection to Broken Heart. Bardsley has created an inventive story line which is always a great draw but it is the friendships we see forged throughout the series that cements the appeal of the books. They continue like things do in real life and it makes this town full of weird and wonderful people somewhere to aspire to. The excellent way of putting words together possessed by the author doesn't go astray either.
on December 1, 2011
I WANT MORE!!! I couldnt put this book down! I love this series. I can wait for the next book in the series comes out! I wish it was soon. If you havent started to read about the little town of Broken Heart, you need to hurry up and get these books!
on October 26, 2013
I must have past this book up about a hundred times at my local library as the cover didn't pull me in. I found myself this past weekend scrambling for something to read as the books I requested didn't come in yet. So I decided to give it a try ..it marks my 966th book I've read since tracking my reading history thru the library on 9/2008.

I couldn't believe how Great it is. I've read some of Michele Bardsley books & have been really happy so far.
I really wanted to call out sick to finish reading this book. A definite unexpected story line. Kelsey's character is so funny..love her sarcarstic wit. Her Damian..his Alpha male persona is just what the doctor ordered.
Plus it has just the right amount of intrique thrown in to keep one guessing.

One of my top faves for sure. I don't think you'll be disappointed. I'll be glad to recommend this to everyone.
on September 14, 2011
Michele Bardsley does it again :) The Broken Heart series is fun, witty, spicy and addictive. I'm delighted with this new instalment and found it just as classy as the previous ones. If you're new to this series, you can start anywhere in the series, as the books stand perfecly well on their own. I, however, recommend enjoying it all from the beginning (repeatedly!); the characters are great, the imagination is excellent and the women have an attitude one can only love and admire :)
on September 12, 2011
Must Love Lycans is the 8th book in the Broken Heart Series. Broken Heart is the paranormal community and a haven for witches, shifters, vampires, and a demon. The Lycan Triplets, Damien, Darrius, and Drake are gorgeous Alpha male Shifters who are royal lycans that can shift at will. They are the head of Broken Heart's security force. This book happens 3 years after the last book in the series as most of the town has settle into normality and the attacks have been far between.

Damien finds himself naked and being held in a specialized clinic because he has amnesia. He has been rescued from a labratory where he is being tested. Kelsey Morningside is the head psychiatrist. She is fresh from a personal tragedy from having believed she had reformed a serial killer only to be attacked by him. She is haunted by having to kill him to escape. She was rescued by financial ruin by her employer.

One night Damien escapes and bites Kelsey claiming her as a his mate. She is transitioning to Lycan and may Die if Damien cannot interpet her dream correctly and uncover his true past. Damien has to come to terms with his heritage and claim his birthright.

Broken Heart OK is one of my favorite series of all time. These books are funny, sexy, and romantic! Each books stands along but they are so good you should read them all and in order.
on May 1, 2013
Out of all the broken heart series, this one is by far my favorite. the characters are very great ( not to mention hot ) and the story is just as good. it really advances the story of all the other books. looking forward to the next ones.
on December 6, 2011
***Spoiler Alert***
I enjoyed this book much to my liking. Why? Because in the last few series the main thing we knew about our werewolf, Damian, is that he is incredibly hot, is the oldest of his triplet brothers, barely smiles nor displays emotion of happiness and he has held the burden of his last relationship failing to means of blood shatter along with an unborn child. So being able to read as he falls for the character Kelsey and opens up to her slowly but surely and pleasing her sex drive was awesome to read. Not to mention there were plenty of adult scenes for the imagination since Kelsey was in heat.
I love this book and I will be waiting for the next series. Good job Michele!