Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Must See Inside: An Up Close and Personal Approach to Real Estate
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on June 20, 2010
I have been in Real Estate since 1998 and found this audio book very helpful in reminding me of the basics I must focus on to stay successful. There are also many cutting edge suggestions that I find extremely beneficial. This book has just been released in 2010 and the importance of this can not be overstated. With the recent market meltdown and continued rise of the internet, we in the profession need current, common sense marketing strategies and this book delivers. There is so much wisdom and good advice throughout. Mr. Jannatpour's approach to success is a no nonsense, no hype, low cost approach to protecting your income through good times and bad. I wish I had this book and followed it to the letter when I first started. It is a "Think & Grow Rich" for the real estate profession and I highly recommend it to all agents in the business, from rookies to seasoned veterans.
on June 10, 2010
This audio book offers plenty of fresh ideas for agents at all levels. I especially enjoyed the sections on time management, handling call reluctance, website tips and social networking. I have been a real estate agent for 15 years and realize the importance of continually working to implement new ideas... I now have a new "to do" list!
on September 23, 2010
This book is a "Must Read Inside", not only for the real estate industry, but for anyone who does business with people (yes, that includes all of us!). Mario is able to convey a very powerful combined message involving productivity, efficiency and inspiration in business life. I have started utilizing his powerful insights right from chapter one, and positive results are already coming in. I highly recommend this book to everyone that wishes to attain a competitive edge, yet still keep that personal touch in place.
on October 12, 2010
Mario's book "Must See Inside: An Up Close and Personal Approach to Real Estate" is not just a book for Real Estate Agents. I'd say without a doubt that it's a helpful and inspirational read for any sales professional in any field. Mario's style is straight forward and terse, and he lays out the book in easy-to-digest chapters. In fact, his style mirrors his theory in general: Be friendly, don't be a blowhard-know-it-all. Mario's chapters "Old School Selling Does Not Work Anymore" is far from the doom and gloom so many real estate "professionals" are lammenting these days. It's a chapter offering up some great inspirtation and new ideas on sales techniques without falling into the trap of being trendy. His chaper, "Do You Suffer From Call Reluctance" is also top notch, giving simple solutions to common setbacks. Like the rest of the book, this chapter is applicable to anyone who has had to work the phones. As someone who has read and loathed many "sales" books, I can say that "Must See Inside" has a stylre and message that is an absolute pleasure to read.
on September 7, 2010
I had the pleasure to be managed and more importantly mentored by Mario early in my sales career. As a manager Mario was concerned no only about my success, but also my development as a professional and individual. He was the first person to help me see that regardless of what you are selling, you are a professional! As a professional, you should be constantly practicing and improving. To this point, he educated me and our team, to be continually investing time and effort toward training, studying various sales philosophies and reviewing past performance for areas to improve. Mario always asked me to think about my goals now and in the future and to plan how best to reach them. I have found later in my career that my time with Mario was a unique and truly rewarding experience. I often told Mario, there are plenty of sales managers...but very few good ones! I'm not surprised his same approach and philosophies are seeing success in Real Estate and I'm glad that he has chosen to share them!
on June 13, 2010
Thanks, Mario, for taking the time to put this together! Useful information both for new agents or those thinking about going into the industry...and for seasoned agents.

I agree wholeheartedly that agents today need to "niche it out" and become experts in particular segments of the real estate market. The expertise and knowledge that we must bring to our buyers and sellers doesn't come quickly and it doesn't come easily; however, it really is a distinction that will turn a good agent into a trusted advisor.

I especially recommend the chapters on websites and social networking; this is something that I struggle with constantly (since I'm a Boomer and the IT aspect doesn't happen as easily for me as it does for a Gen-X'er), and Mario has given me a push to keep going in the right direction! Hope to see all of you on LinkedIn, ActiveRain, and/or Facebook!
on June 20, 2010
This book is jam packed with useful and timely advice for real estate professionals working to stay on top of their rapidly changing business. Challenging current topics such as social media and website management are covered in great detail. I was most impressed with his unique approach to many 'standards' in real estate where he offers new advice to meet the changing marketplace. Mario also delves into timeless topics such as time management, selling, and professionalism with honest and direct advice for improvement. These topics are invaluable for anyone, Realtor or not, who is their own boss. I learned many new ideas to challenge myself at being more productive and effective in less time, all while enjoying my personal life more. Great work Mario!
on June 21, 2010
Must See Inside is a MUST READ. It is extremely relevent in today's Real Estate market. Many other Self Help books have become extinct because of the changes in the market. This one really brings to the table the skills and thinking that you need to become a successful Real Estate Professional in todays market. It is not something that you just read, but also you need to revisit the principles in this book and work them into your business. I really wish there was a workbook that came with this book, but I am sure that once you read this you will start jotting notes and working this book into your business. This book is relevant, to the point and a book you will listen to over and over.
on July 21, 2010
This is a really good listen. Many books are merely philosophical and filled with theory, but the ideas Mario provides are real-world and actionable. We're all guilty of relying on hope as a strategy and it's great to be reminded to base our strategy on reality and experience. The advice Mario provides is true for real-estate and many other types of sales positions. I very much enjoyed this.
on June 17, 2010
Great insights and case studies that will help anyone who wants to take their game to the next level. I play it in my car on the way to showing a home and I get pumped with new ideas and strategies. THe author knows the business and is very helpful. Even if you have been doing this for years you will find something new.