Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mustache Pacifier - Chill Baby Lil'Shaver By Fred and Friends
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on July 26, 2012
A friend showed me this pacifier and I had to have it. I wish it came in 6 mo+! But I purchased it for my 3 month old. He looks so cute with it, great for pictures! Definitely catches peoples' attention when you're out shopping!
I wasn't sure by looking at the picture or by the information what kind of nipple it is. I was hoping it would be comparable to the MAM pacifiers' nipples, but unfortunately it is not. It is compared to the NUK brand. My son uses all MAM brand, so he is not used to the angle of the nipple. Just an FYI for anyone else wondering what the shape of it is!
Definitely a good buy, worth the money for a good laugh & pictures to use at their wedding when they're older! :)
on February 27, 2013
I got this pacifier for a friend, she has not had her baby yet, but I thought this was hilarious. Half of the reason I bought this one, even though it's not cheap is because of the "Made in USA" on the page for this product. Well, it arrived today, and right on the package it says "MADE IN CHINA". I'm disappointed by this. I will probably return it.
on August 15, 2012
I am in love with Fred products and when I saw this, I knew it would be no exception. It is a 0-6 month pacifier but the main thing I really don't like about it, is the depth of the nipple. The post is quite a bit longer than other pacifiers which my son doesn't seem to like. I can get him to take the pacifier for a little bit for a photo, but he'll usually get cranky and try to spit it out rather quickly.
on October 4, 2013
I bought this product for my newborn nephew. I selected this pacifier because in the product detail/technical description, it says "made in the USA." However, when I received it, the package says, "made in China." I never would have purchased this pacifier if I knew it was made in China.
on May 29, 2014
I've owned several of these and while you'll get loads of compliments from bemused strangers at the grocery store, these absolutely will break after a month or so of use. They always snap in the same place first: top left (if you're looking at the paci face-on) handle "corner." Sharp edge makes it a risk for babies and useless on a pacifier strap. Then the top right corner of the handle will snap and you'll have no handle left. Happens each and every time, just during general/daily use (i.e. it's not like we stepped on the thing). Bummer.
on February 21, 2015
My baby's favorite paci! And he is 9 months old. I read another post that said she wishes they made it 6 months +, but seems to work for us. This is the only paci he will take. It's a little long, but hasn't been a problem for us. Don't buy the BabyPro version.

We have bought at least 10 of these (you know how important it is to have baby's fav paci!)

And it makes everyone giggle. I wonder if that will affect his personality somehow, everyone always coming up smiling and commenting. When he's not wearing it, I think he's kind of like - "hey, why isn't everyone paying attention to me and thinking I'm the cutest?!"...or maybe that's just his personality ;)

Totally recommend. However, I think it's cute bc many people haven't seen it yet. It's nice being one of the first to have.
review image
on September 19, 2013
My cousin had a "little man"/mustache themed baby shower, so i couldn't pass this up, lol. It was perfect for the theme, so I like it, but since I didn't open it and won't be using it, I can't speak to the quality or give it a higher rating.
on July 25, 2012
as soon as i saw this, i just had to have it for my son. even when i opened the package, i smiled. we get so many compliments on this pacifier and everyone asks where they can get one. the quality is great and it's bpa free. i am extremely pleased with this purchase and i highly recommend it to anyone that wants a good laugh - oh, and has a baby :-{
review image
on October 19, 2015
My 5 month old son looks professional and ready to handle all of my business dealings. Before, no one would take him seriously, and now everyone knows he is CEO material. As soon as he is old enough to shake hands, I can retire.
on July 12, 2014
Ever since I bought this for my little kid, he has been picking up toddler chicks at the playground and daycare! It was to be expected, since I have a beard, and he's like me.

Typical Conversation:

Me: "Hi, would you like to...."
Hot Chick: (cutting me off) "YES!"

I assume it's the same for the kid, just in baby talk.