5.0 out of 5 stars Cute little cowboy
So, my grandson was complaining how nobody took him seriously, blah blah blah. I'm all like, "Kid, yer 4 months old! Chill!" And he's like, "If I only had facial hair, people would listen to me!"
So I got him this here thing.
Published 6 months ago by rick steele

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun for a while
My nephews get all kinds of funny reactions when they roll around with these in their mouths. Only wish that the nipple part was shaped more ergonomically. Neither one of the twins can hold it in their mouths for long because it's flat on one side and rounded on the other. Wish the seller would post pictures of the nipple so buyers can know if this shape suits their...
Published 6 months ago by Katerina N

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute little cowboy, January 19, 2014
So I got him this here thing.
Well, he was right. The Henryville Library now has a Jaxson Section. He spoke last night at the annual meeting of the Henryville Historical Society, and is considering running for mayor in 2016.
I highly recommend a mustache pacifier for every young boy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, February 6, 2013
Can't stop laughing. Such a cute idea. Great gift. My 15 month hasn't taken it out since I put it in an hour ago. So adorable. Lots of laughs on the afternoon walk today :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really hilarious, February 21, 2013
I bought one for my nephew and wound up buying a few more for friends because they were so cute!

5.0 out of 5 stars The ultimate cuteness, May 3, 2013
This review is from: Mustachifier - The Gentleman Mustache Pacifier (Baby Product)
Very cute and as described item, on time delivery ..
Not only looks cute but also it has bulb-like teet or nipple which my baby prefer, whenever I go shop for pacies I need to check the teet to make sure it's not the straight one (this didn't show in the description of the item)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, March 29, 2013
We got this Stachifier after seeing my little one's cousin with one. We couldn't resist. Not only do we get a kick out of seeing him in it, but he loves seeing himself in the mirror with it. He just cracks up! I will be purchasing the other styles for sure!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stachifier Review, March 18, 2013
Pacifiers can be so boring, right? If you want to add some `funny' to you and your child's day as well as getting plenty of smiles and laughs, you have to check out the Stachifier. Geared for babies and toddlers between the ages of 6-36 months, the Stachifier is a natural orthodontic shaped silicone pacifier that is BPA free. Did I mention it is HILARIOUS?

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, June 1, 2013
I was worried that the mustache would be too high, but I think it will be just right. It looks very gentlemanly. I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the purchase, May 31, 2013
Bren C (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
Not only is this pacifier hilarious, but it is also high quality and not some cheaply made novelty item. Well worth the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, May 21, 2013
M. Cook (Ypsilanti, MI United States) - See all my reviews
This pacifier looks just like the pictures. Nothing to say other than they will make even the ugliest baby Awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Stachifier!, March 19, 2013
Great quality! Super cute & we got a ton of compliments on it! I would highly recommend one of these to be unique & have a little fun with your baby!!

Mustachifier - The Gentleman Mustache Pacifier