Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Size: The Ladies Man Mustache Pacifier|Change

on January 19, 2014
So, my grandson was complaining how nobody took him seriously, blah blah blah. I'm all like, "Kid, yer 4 months old! Chill!" And he's like, "If I only had facial hair, people would listen to me!"
So I got him this here thing.
Well, he was right. The Henryville Library now has a Jaxson Section. He spoke last night at the annual meeting of the Henryville Historical Society, and is considering running for mayor in 2016.
I highly recommend a mustache pacifier for every young boy.
33 comments| 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 1, 2014
We received one of these from a bonafide store as a gift; our son loved it, and it made everyone around him smile. When we lost it, I ordered THIS one on Amazon as a replacement because it's $3 cheaper than the Mustachifier brand pacifier in the store. BUT IT IS A FAKE! It came WEEKS after we ordered it because it shipped from Shenzhen, China, and it arrived in a plain, unlabeled plastic bag.

After sterilizing it, the plastic turned very stiff; and the handle won't easily flip up and down. Also, water is stuck in the nipple part, and it won't evaporate easily, which means mildew could grow. And the fact that water got in there in the first place means it is not airtight, and our son would be sucking and swallowing air if he used it.

We just found the original, true Mustachifier brand pacifier we'd thought we lost, and I compared the two side by side. The mustaches look the same, but THIS one ordered on Amazon has a smaller plastic part, and the plastic is cloudy white instead of clear. Seeing how cheap the plastic is, I do NOT believe it is BPA free or safe for my baby at all.

We are throwing this away, unused. $7 down the drain.
on January 17, 2015
Huge choking risk. I originally left a 5 star review but have had to come back and update this because I is a very serious health risk. The nipple came off. We bought a couple of these because they are cute but one became seriously discolored after being put in our steam sterilizer (no other brands have had issues) and this one came apart. Based on the design it is not very secure and my soon could have easily choked on it.
review image
on February 6, 2013
Can't stop laughing. Such a cute idea. Great gift. My 15 month hasn't taken it out since I put it in an hour ago. So adorable. Lots of laughs on the afternoon walk today :)
on May 22, 2015
This is a hilarious and adorable pacifier, there's no doubt, BUT IT IS A HUGE SAFETY RISK!!
We have only had ours a month and when I was washing it in the sink the nipple came detached from the base. If this had happened in my wee ones mouth he could have sucked it back and choked!!
Buyers be wary! There's no way the cute photo will be worth your kid's safety
review image review image
on January 4, 2016
Sometimes pacifiers aren't funny.

Enter Mustachifier.

The binky that you think will be hilarious but your kid won't want anything to do with it because it's like sucking on a rock. Also, compared to "normal" pacifiers, this one is smaller and my kids did not like that since kids often enjoy what is familiar. If they somehow manage to get past that, then everyone laughing at them looking like a little Mario or Luigi will surely get them to go back to a regular pacifier.

Exit Mustachifier. Funny in theory, but one of those products that ends up in the trash after a couple laughs. Does not function well at all as a regular pacifier and it will be difficult to get your kid to stay with it long enough to even get a picture. Yes, I thought it would be funny too, but it ended up being one of those rare Amazon purchases that found it's way to the trash can. I'm sorry to say that as I certainly looked forward to our son looking like a little Mario or Luigi... but this is probably only best for the Wahluigis out there. Yes, that's a character now.
on March 18, 2013
Pacifiers can be so boring, right? If you want to add some `funny' to you and your child's day as well as getting plenty of smiles and laughs, you have to check out the Stachifier. Geared for babies and toddlers between the ages of 6-36 months, the Stachifier is a natural orthodontic shaped silicone pacifier that is BPA free. Did I mention it is HILARIOUS?
on February 21, 2013
Great product that always draws a laugh when our baby uses Stachifier. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is due to the fact that water can get trapped inside after cleaning if you aren't careful. Still, it's worth the money and is safe as long as you are diligent. I definitely recommend the Stachifier!
on January 19, 2015
This is the only paci my son will take. We bought it because it was cute and fun but it turned out to be our life saver. He sleeps with it every night. We panic when we can't find it and rejoice when it calms him down.
review image
on February 22, 2016

We are throwing this away, unused. $7 down the drain.