Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on April 20, 2011
The frame seems pretty good to me. For an office setting, it should work just fine. It is superlight. I'm also surprised how small it is when closed. The only thing I'm concerned about is that the screen material is a foil-like material. It looks pretty flimsy. Also, when set up, the screen is not super-tight at the top. but for business, it should be OK. The weight, size, and price make up for it in my opinion. I wouldn't be surprised if I had to replace the screen material in the future, but it looks like that may not be too hard to do, and there appears to be enough room to roll it up in the container even with a little thicker material.
on August 29, 2011
For the price I paid, $34, I actually think it was a little expensive. It wasn't quite what I thought it was going to be and I almost feel ripped off. I would probably rate a fair price for this thing at around maybe $10.
At $10 it would be exactly what I would expect - at $34 I expect it to not look like it cost less than a dollar to make.
It's an okay screen, but so is a white sheet; and a white sheet wouldn't cost me $34.

It comes in a small narrow box. You pull out these pieces and you get a screen you can't ever bend because it messes the screen up. It sits in this rather chintzy plastic stand when all assembled.

If you are going to spend money on this screen and a projector, just buy a TV. I made a mistake buying this screen and an eyeclops projector for my daughter. Although she liked it, she realizes it is not as good as a small TV and combined it cost about as much as a small TV. Get a small TV instead if something like that is your plan. Don't get me wrong, she likes it, but only at night when you can see the images better. I just thought it would be a cool way to watch TV, something a little different so she could watch a movie on once in a while and would also be easy to put away. It only partially worked out as well as I thought it would.
on January 5, 2012
I love how it looks the projection, it's fantastic even against sunlight! (but you will need to be in the correct angle!!, very important!! ) . The only thing I didn't like is that you have to be very careful with the material of the screen, and isn't "automatic", you have to put it together all by yourself :/ ... but is very useful ! If you don't have a place to your presentations (specially dark), or always traveling or moving across the city, this will be a fantastic 25" "monitor" ! Maybe would be 5 stars, but it's a little bit difficult to assemble it.
on April 17, 2012
The case is nice, the roll out is nice, but the actual screen is like a piece of laminated paper. If you bend it in the slightest, it leaves a crease. The creases show up badly when you project an image onto it (i.e. use the screen for what it is intended). I'm going to buy a higher end piece of material and try to use it on the frame posts - the case and the size are perfect - too bad the actual screen is of very poor quality.
on October 15, 2013
According to other reviews and the amount of star that user gave, this product could be a lot cheaper.

If the product is low price, people will have the chance of at least try to use it without fear of investing to much money.
on April 7, 2011
Just dont like this product, very poorly made, the screen never stay straight , too small, make the image from your projector a little blurry and if you leave the fan turned on in oyur house it will fall all the time. I just dont get it, the design is horrible. Please Mustang CEO review your product once again cause it is just useless
on March 3, 2012
When i order this i though it was a White screen but when i received it, it was like a thick sliver tin foil.. Easy Damageable! For the cost of this screen it wasn't worth $34. If it was $15 or less then maybe.. I would of rather spent $68 for the 40' white screen but i seen this and was like ok lets try it, and it failed.
on March 8, 2015
Item was returned
on February 3, 2016
Wish it came with a strap case; but great product
on July 8, 2016