5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome stuff
Published on January 27, 2010 by boysmom

2.0 out of 5 stars Maybe I should try baking soda instead!
My toddler cries every time we use this shampoo. Also her dandruff does not go away as I thought it would with this natural shampoo.
Published 7 months ago by BabyBlues2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome stuff, January 27, 2010
This review is from: Mustela Bebe Baby Shampoo 6.76 fl oz (200 ml) (Baby Product)
I first bought this shampoo in 1996 when my son had terrible cradle cap. Before I used the Mustela, the Doctor had me try all sorts of things like baby oil followed by dandruff shampoo. Nothing worked. When I started using the Mustela shampoo the cradle cap dissapeared after 3 or so washes. Well now he is 13 and in the winter gets this dandruff that isn't really "dandruff" that he is embarrased about. Again, no dandruff shampoo helps it makes it worse so I went back to what I used on him 13 years ago and it has made a huge difference. I'm not goingto say that it is all gone but as long as he uses it every other day, it has tremendously decreased the flaking and dryness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works on cradle cap, March 17, 2011
Although this shampoo is not specifically made to rid baby of cradle cap it was recommended to me for that reason and I have to say it worked really well. My baby had a small case of cradle cap but still it was cleared up within a couple of weeks with the Mustela Shampoo.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, January 12, 2011
Love how my baby's hair smells after bath. It's very mild and easy to rinse off. It doesn't hurt my little one's eyes. Gentle enough. Will definitely get some more of this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Yummy baby smell, April 29, 2014
Makes a very good baby smell. A little pricey so I just use it for hair and something else for her body. Just don't let your husband do bath time and use up half the bottle making bath bubbles...

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, September 12, 2009
Really like all mustela products.
My baby has very sensitive skin and with all mustela products all his rash has gone away!

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended to a friend for cradle cap and it cleared ..., July 15, 2014
I have never used anything else since starting to use this product and never will. Recommended to a friend for cradle cap and it cleared it up in days. Bonus the smell is lovely

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
Delicious and delicate

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful results, pleasant almost unnoticeable scent, June 19, 2014
We have been washing our child's hair with Mustela products since the start and have never wanted to change. This shampoo has no sharp chemical or perfume scent. Its scent is very light and pleasant. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars best baby shampoo, March 27, 2014
Amazing shampoo, does my 3 year old and 6 month old. The only thing that cleared cradle crap for us.

5.0 out of 5 stars great smell and leaves my baby's hair soft, December 30, 2013
My daughter's hair would get very dry with other baby shampoo and washes. But this has been great.. it leaves her hair soft. I also love the smell. However, I did not find it useful for my daughters cradle cap. It did not make any difference.

Rate and Discover Movies