Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

• Customer Reviews

on September 30, 2009
I have rosacea and ocular rosacea. I have finally found a cleanser that works for my skin condition without irritating and turning my face red. The biggest bonus is using this on my eyelids and lashes to clean the crusty discharge I wake up with in the morning. The dermatologist recommended using diluted Johnson's baby shampoo for this purpose, but it didn't help. Mustela has things under control and I highly recommend this product for everyone.
on October 19, 2005
My baby was born with a full head of hair, and for some reason even though I bathed her every day her hair would look greasy by the middle of the day, this product eliminated that, It really left her hair and body residue free and very clean. It has a great subtle smell and I just love the pump, It's a really good quality pump and it really makes the product easier to use. I have also been using this on my 2 yr. old and even my 5 yr. old.
0Comment17 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 28, 2011
Our little boy has sensitive skin, and after researching and finding this magic in a bottle, he now has no more issues! Clean, refreshing, quality stuff. All the Best ingredients and none of the Bad!
on July 25, 2013
I have long been a big fan of Mustela Dermo Cleansing. We use it for our whole family because it's great for sensitive skin, and it smells wonderful. HOWEVER, they have changed the formula, and it now smells like Raid insect killer spray. You can't tell which one you're buying on Amazon, because the picture shows the old good formula, but twice now, I have received the new, bad formula. The new bottle says: NEW, research & innovation, PROTECT TODAY FOR TOMORROW. I really wished they hadn't changed it, because now I need to look for a new soap, and I used to LOVE this one.
on April 26, 2011
This wash helped clear up my little ones eczema so well! In literally a week it was gone, use with the Mustela lotion for the full affect! SMELLS wayyyyy better than Johnson's too I think!
on June 21, 2011
I decided to order this because you got a bit more for your money over the Mustela Creme and although pleased with the product be forewarned it does have a different scent that the creme. You also have to squirt about 4 pumps into a baby washcloth and use your other hand to rub it into a lather...that amount seems to wash my 33 lb. granddaaughter just fine and it takes about 2 pumps to wash her short haircut. My granddaughter is not a normal rambunctious toddler so my comparisons in cleanliness would be comparable to an infant that is not sweating. Mustela Bebe Dermo-Cleansing Gel for Hair and Body 16.9 fl oz (500 ml)Each bottle seems to last about a month and when the product is a bit low and more difficult to pump, I add just a bit of water and get several more baths worth out of it.
on June 23, 2013
My son had eczema as a baby but he is two now and his skin seems to be better. I started using other products for him but came back to this as other soaps dry him out- even the ones that say they r for sensitive and dry skin. I still have to say this one is the best one out there. I <3 this brand.
on January 3, 2013
I really like this product that was also recommended by a dermatologist. It leaves the skin clean and with a good "perfume". I would definitely recommend it.
on November 27, 2012
Great on my daughter's skin and smells great. Would recommend to any new parents wondering what baby soap to buy.
I loved this cleanser and used it faithfully on my baby until I tried it on myself one day. I thought I was giving my baby the best until I ran out of my regular facial cleanser and decided to use this to clean my face over my husband's bar soap. I rubbed it into my lashline, as I normally do with my facial cleanser, to wash off my eyeliner and mascara. A little got in my eyes and it STUNG!!! Of course it did not sting as much as regular adult soap or shampoo does in the same situation but it was not comfortable and I couldn't believe I was using it all over my baby and didn't even know I had to be extra careful with her eyes. The J&J body wash that I came home from the hospital with in my hospital goodie bag and which I subsequently turned my nose up at, didn't sting at all. I stopped using Mustela Dermo-Cleansing on my baby that same day. Interesting that this is now discontinued by the manufacturer.

I still love and use some other Mustela products like their Hydra Bebe, Hydra Stick, and Musti baby fragrance. But since this experience I've branched out and tried other baby lines: Honest, Burt's Bees, California Baby, J&J, Aquaphor, Cetaphil (not baby specific but recommended by my pediatrician)...etc. And I've learned now to try them all on myself first before using it on my baby.